What should i add to my mod

fusedbean89

Welcome to the Forums, and to modding KSP...

First, I would recommend posting an actual release thread, here on the KSP Forums, in the Add-On Releases forum...

Then, add more pics, of the individual parts...

Also, maybe proof-read your mod description on the Curse page...

I'm going to be 100% honest with you right now. I honestly don't feel like you should be modding if you have to ask for ideas after adding a couple parts.

You're mod should be about your sole creativity. As soon as you rely on the ideas of others then all you're doing is bringing other people's individual ideas to life. Which is fine, if you're making a mod that has the sole purpose of doing just that. Not to mention it'll soon become a mess of parts with no real direction or theme.

I don't want to discourage you from modding at all, but you should take some time to think about your mod. Your mod is a craft. If you throw together a bunch of random things, you're not going to have a good craft. If you take time to think about it, you'll get something good.

You should also start using some grammar. Many will be discouraged from you mod if they see that you can't care enough to capitalize ans use punctuation.

Can you make a deploy-able flag for bases? I would like to have a flag high up on my communications mast. If it acted like a communotron 16 when deployed (telescopic). But the flag unfurled after it extended. Needs to be the same size or bigger than the one you plant in the ground. 

http://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/Communotron_16

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.