[1.1.3] Mk1 Cockpit RPM Internals - Now with ASET!

fast_de_la_speed

Just now, fast_de_la_speed said:

you can probably find a batch conversion program somewhere on google

That's what I thought. Turns out, no, unless I want to pay money I don't have. Luckily, the dev version of ASET has png textures, which has allowed me to modify and create a bunch of WW2 gauges.

Edited by theonegalen

5 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

I didn't find imagemagick, but the other two are not useful for my needs. I'll try this one. I actually installed reaconverter a few days ago before I realized it was a limited-use trial version of a payware application. I'll look into IM.

44 minutes ago, theonegalen said:

I actually installed reaconverter a few days ago before I realized it was a limited-use trial version of a payware application.

Ahhh... OK... Sorry... Yeah, I get tripped up by that a lot: Install something only to find out later its trial- or shareware... :P

• 2 months later...

Yes, it does. KSP/Unity now uses HTML colour tags instead of hex or something to that effect. RPM pages added by other mods such as ASET need to be updated. That's if I'm understanding MOARdV correctly.

Edited by Adyx

If I remember correctly, I also tested the MK2 cockpit and it was fine in there, didn't notice anything. I notice it really on the ASET parts, so in this the HUD and some of the other ui elements have the hex code, but not the normal RPM monitor.

Have there been any comments about when this (or the underlying ASET parts) will be updated for 1.2?

On 02/11/2016 at 4:27 AM, SeraphTroy said:

If I remember correctly, I also tested the MK2 cockpit and it was fine in there, didn't notice anything. I notice it really on the ASET parts, so in this the HUD and some of the other ui elements have the hex code, but not the normal RPM monitor.

Have there been any comments about when this (or the underlying ASET parts) will be updated for 1.2?

ASET isn't even updated for 1.1, but I'm sure someone would be able to take it over 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.