Is Jool made of Pea Soup?

Lupi

I really don't have anything else to add. It seemed like a silly question and that the forums were an apt place to ask it.

So, if Minmus is made of sherbet or (frozen dessert), it's logical for one to presume the other bodies could be made of other foods.
From there, it seemed like Jool's atmosphere was "pea soup fog" as the expression goes. 
Perhaps then, Jool is Pea Soup.

Do you agree? What else could other bodies in the solar system be?

Pol is a pollen grain, obviously. Dres is a lonely space potato. Minmus is made of mint ice cream, although the very surface is not so nice to eat because of radiation and other factors, but if one were to mine into it deep underground one would find very delicious minty treats. 

Realistically, I think Jool has it's color due to the presence of chlorine in it's atmosphere, but if we're going with snack theories then I've got nothing against your pea soup hypothesis, except that I question the density a bit.

6 minutes ago, cubinator said:

Pol is a pollen grain, obviously. Dres is a lonely space potato. Minmus is made of mint ice cream, although the very surface is not so nice to eat because of radiation and other factors, but if one were to mine into it deep underground one would find very delicious minty treats. 

Realistically, I think Jool has it's color due to the presence of chlorine in it's atmosphere, but if we're going with snack theories then I've got nothing against your pea soup hypothesis, except that I question the density a bit.

Well, only the middle layers are pea soup as we know it. The upper atmosphere is mostly water vapor and suspended frozen peas blown about on strong winds, while the lower layers have been squashed into super-dense metallic green sauce.

I think i will summerize it pretty quickly:

- Moho is a burnt cookie

- Eve is an odd eggplant with a lighter shade of purple than usual

- Gilly is a breadcrumb

- Kerbin is...well...IDK

- The Mun is a bland grey rock

- Minmus is mint ice-cream!

- Duna is a cheesecake

- Ike is The Mun's younger brother

- Dres is Bop's idol...

- Jool is a pea or pea soup, perhaps salad?

- Laythe is a wannabe Kerbin...

- Vall is a dirty snowball

- Tylo is the Mun's older brother

- Bop is a potato

- Pol is a pollen grain

- Eeloo is either another dirty snowball or vanilla ice cream 

Edited by Candlelight

2 hours ago, cubinator said:

I would love to see an easter egg where if you mine Minmus for long enough instead of getting ore a new gauge pops up and you start accumulating snacks.

Minmus is Sherbert, eeloo is mint, moho is fudge, eve is a cherry garcia, duna is orange cream, dres is black sesame seed, jool is green tea, kerbin is sorbet, pol is coffe, bop is rocky road, and laythe is blueberry with peanuts.

Jool is a dark entity of greenish matter, probably consisting of souls of poor Kerbals, that were senselessly sacrificed in hasted launches and crappy designed rocket thingies. That explains its green clouds... err... or maybe pea soup is true after all...

On 14 March 2016 at 11:54 PM, Radon86 said:

I think i will summerize it pretty quickly:

- Moho is a burnt cookie

- Eve is an odd eggplant with a lighter shade of purple than usual

- Gilly is a breadcrumb

- Kerbin is...well...IDK

- The Mun is a bland grey rock

- Minmus is mint ice-cream!

- Duna is a cheesecake

- Ike is The Mun's younger brother

- Dres is Bop's idol...

- Jool is a pea or pea soup, perhaps salad?

- Laythe is a wannabe Kerbin...

- Vall is a dirty snowball

- Tylo is the Mun's older brother

- Bop is a potato

- Pol is a pollen grain

- Eeloo is either another dirty snowball or vanilla ice cream 

Nah Duna is Tandoori chicken with raita.

On 3/14/2016 at 7:41 AM, GreeningGalaxy said:

Well, only the middle layers are pea soup as we know it. The upper atmosphere is mostly water vapor and suspended frozen peas blown about on strong winds, while the lower layers have been squashed into super-dense metallic green sauce.

"It's pea soup, Jeb...but not as we know it." :sticktongue:

On March 14, 2016 at 9:35 AM, Kerbol Macrosystems said:

I would love to see an easter egg where if you mine Minmus for long enough instead of getting ore a new gauge pops up and you start accumulating snacks.

Or there could be a deep crater as a different biome with tasty surface samples. :)

On March 14, 2016 at 0:12 PM, Foxster said:

Rather than pea soup I'd say it looks more like human gall bladder soup. Which is quite good with fava beans and a nice chianti. 

I...

I don't even....

WHAA?

an interesting twist I must say.  ( wouldn't Kerbal gall bladders be more green?)

Edited by Planetfall

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.