Avalon Astronautics High Tech Parts

KSPNerd

http://spacedock.info/mod/541/Avalon%20Astronautics%20High-Tek%20Parts?ga=%3CGame+3102+%27Kerbal+Space+Program%27%3E

My first mod ever!!!! The description on the mod's page shows what it adds so check that out. If you have any issues/suggestions/advice please feel free to PM me. As you can tell by the stock models & lack of textures, I have no experience in making/using either of those, so I am looking for people who are willing to do that. If you can, please tell me in either a reply to this topic or a PM.

See Ya In Space!!!

The custom flag was created by the glorious user Kuansenhama, he is really just amazing.

-KspNerd/CrashAndBurn

Edited by KSPNerd

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, TaintedLion said:

I think you should ask a moderator to relocate this to Add-on Development, this is a WIP.

Well, I delayed responding to this by about 1 hour... why? because I'm now in the testing phase of my mod, so far, it works, I've just had to tweak a few amounts, it took way too much IntakeAir to make 1 Oxidizer, however, the fact that I have no original model & I have no clue how have a texture actually work remains. Assuming everything works now, I'll be releasing it in less than 10 minutes.

Edited by KSPNerd

Just now, KSPNerd said:

Well, I delayed responding to this by about 1 hour... why? because I'm now in the testing phase of my mod, so far, it works, I've just had to tweak a few amounts, it took way too much IntakeAir to make 1 Oxidizer, however, the fact that I have no original model & I have no clue how have a texture actually work remains.

But you still have no release, therefore it belongs in the Development section.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.