OF-40, Light Tank with traversing turret

The OF-40 Light Tank

As some of you may have noticed, I've been quite inactive in regards to releasing new content out. Countless crafts have been made but I have yet to release them. So, if anyone still recalls my old tank thread (probably 50 pages back :)), you'll know I had (and still have) a passion for tanks. So today, I present to you a custom made tank (Never existed, my design), renamed after the Italian MBT OF-40, this tank combines speed and turret armor but sacrifices hull armor. 

The newest update of 1.0.5 made it impossible to make accurate I-beam missiles because they fixed the overheating problems, which is perfectly understandable. Enough rambling, this tank comes with 194 parts, 3 command seats (I would highly recommend the Take Command mod..) the tank does have cube sats on the turret and hull, so it does not require crew to operate the vehicle. The hull also has panels too look like composite reactive armor

Here's the photo album!

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

Edited by ghostbuzzer7

1 hour ago, Alphasus said:

Hate to nitpick, but it is the OF-40, from Italy. Other than that, looks really nice!

Fixed it. For some reason, the first thing that came was to say European, but I tried going more absolute with the location and didn't feel like searching it :) 

8 minutes ago, ghostbuzzer7 said:

Fixed it. For some reason, the first thing that came was to say European, but I tried going more absolute with the location and didn't feel like searching it :) 

That and O, not Q. andddd italicization of O@ghostbuzzer7Seriously sorry though, but order is something that annoys me when it's missing.

Edited by Alphasus

1 hour ago, M.Wolfy said:

Hate to nitpick even more ...

But the OF-40 is a MBT :P

Great job otherwise.

Stated that in the description:

Although this vehicle already exists, I decided to name one exactly to it, but make it classed as a light tank :) 

I think I was better off naming it something else :D
But thank you all for commenting

Edited by ghostbuzzer7

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.