Not able to click anything at KSC screen

Alright guys, this is a really different one, I've never encountered this before. So the problem is basically this: You click your save game file, load it, and KSC screen shows up at this angle. s0Jfmrcdan_Nk4jNUTCSTGv_QuRT6-6igaSN9bNg

The thing is, I can access pause menu, and debug menu, but I'm not able to click anything at the KSC. The debug window in this screen:

AW15wqJcpL368fQYnTS8cpWTwDB5SL4r6-gE_Kep

And very occasionally, the saved KSC opens at the right angle and I can click on anything I want and play game properly, but when I look at the debug screen, I see the same error.

rRBneuYeWY8xoTODAB2S9_lB2ln2iEkBr8FiHXn0

And as you can guess, this slows my game down(frame rate, lag issues etc.).

My mod list:

• AsteroidDay
  • CrossFeedEnabler
  • KerbalEngineer
  • Kerbaltek
  • kOS
  • MagicSmokeIndustries
  • RCSBuildAid
  • Squad :P
  • StockBugFixModules
  • Trajectories
  • TweakScale
  • ZZZ_Flags
  • ModuleManager.2.6.13
    • ModuleManager.ConfigCache
    • ModuleManager.ConfigSHA
    • ModuleManager.Physics
    • ModuleManager.TechTree
  • StockClamshellFairings.dll
  • StockPlusController.cfg

Thanks a lot. I hope you guys can help me.

Edit: output_log.txt https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_lbsMF_i6LlSzdTVjFVendENmM/view

Edited by TYRT

32 minutes ago, TYRT said:

Alright guys, this is a really different one, I've never encountered this before. So the problem is basically this: You click your save game file, load it, and KSC screen shows up at this angle.

It's really not that different.  There's a thread here, here, here, and here about it (maybe search around before opening a new thread? :P). There's even a mod to fix it here

Not sure what to tell you about what's spamming your debug log, but I do know that your Module Manager is outdated. The current version is 2.6.18.

1 hour ago, FullMetalMachinist said:

It's really not that different.  There's a thread here, here, here, and here about it (maybe search around before opening a new thread? :P). There's even a mod to fix it here

Not sure what to tell you about what's spamming your debug log, but I do know that your Module Manager is outdated. The current version is 2.6.18.

To be honest I didn't know how to search/what to search. I mean with the keywords I searched, couldn't find much. Anyways it seems to be fixed now but the debug log spam still continues. I think it's not a big problem for me. Thank you for the links! I also updated my ModuleManager.

Since there are some questions and a fix about this issue, I will try to remove this thread. Not sure if I can though