[1.1.x] CareerManager - For all your career mode needs!

bananashavings

Just now, CTO_7 said:

Nope that wasn't the problem tested it but original version I had first tried was from CKAN

Damn, that's so weird. If anyone else is having this issue please let me know. I have no idea what is causing it and I cant replicate it so until I have so more information, I cant really do anything. The only other thing I could suggest would be trying it out on a perfectly fresh 1.1, without any other mods like ScanSat.

Actually I just did that too and made a new career game in game data I only have the squad folder and CareerManager still no button anywhere I can find.

Reinstalling now and I'll try only installing the mod.

Edited by CTO_7

Also running fresh 1.1 pre, and can't find icon anywhere. 64bit and 32bit.

edit : should mention I tried both the spacedock and github downloads.

Edited by Andejx

17 hours ago, CTO_7 said:

Completely fresh install of the 1.1 pre release and still nothing.

Thanks for all the effort you're putting into helping out. I really appreciate it and Ill try to get it solved ASAP

9 hours ago, Andejx said:

Also running fresh 1.1 pre, and can't find icon anywhere. 64bit and 32bit.

edit : should mention I tried both the spacedock and github downloads.

Thanks for all the effort you're putting into helping out. I really appreciate it and Ill try to get it solved ASAP

11 hours ago, lukiono said:

I can confirm this...
No button at both versions. 64 Bit and 32 Bit.
No other mods installed. Fresh 1.1 save and install also....

Log from 32 Bit Version; http://pastebin.com/Zr2e30GB
Log from 64 Bit Version; http://pastebin.com/8duYgpVK

• 2 weeks later...

Using 1.2.0.0 from Ckan - getting the purple button still - button works though, error produced in log is

"[Error]: [Toolbar] [ERROR] button texture exceeds 24x24 pixels, ignoring texture: CareerManager.careermanagerbutton"

Easy fix to rescale texture down to 24x24px but thought would let you know

12 hours ago, Tivec said:

Hey @bananashavings, thanks for taking up the flag on this mod. I admit I have neglected the CareerLite mod I made, and that's unfortunate, but you've made a nice continuation to it :) Keep it up, I'll definitely use this.

Thanks for the appreciation, and I hope I will be able to keep it updated. Thanks for the original mod, and if you ever have any problems (possibly related to licensing or anything) just let me know. Thanks!

On 4/25/2016 at 5:55 AM, Marrv said:

Using 1.2.0.0 from Ckan - getting the purple button still - button works though, error produced in log is

"[Error]: [Toolbar] [ERROR] button texture exceeds 24x24 pixels, ignoring texture: CareerManager.careermanagerbutton"

Easy fix to rescale texture down to 24x24px but thought would let you know

Thank you for letting me know. I just pushed out an update which should fix that.

Edited by bananashavings

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2016 at 6:47 PM, ExavierMacbeth said:

When you get a chance could you look into updating this for 1.1.2? Or at least the metadata CKAN uses so that it can be updated through there?

It is fully compatible with 1.1.2, I just checked and it's still on CKAN. Enjoy!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

@bananashavings

Looks interesting, if you can get me the source, I'd be interested in adopting it for 1.2

Never mind, i was able to decompile the dll and I have it working for 1.2.2

I'll be releasing it in a day or so. 

Pinging @Alvargon, @ExavierMacbeth

Edited by linuxgurugamer

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.