Hind - VTOL

Nice one! Simple, sleek and functional looks.

Do you have rockets hidden in there too? Or do you land just on Junos? If so, huge respect, I find it very hard to make nice landings on just Junos alone.

Just watchd the video, looks like it flies nice! I'd give it a spin if you upload. And whats more it makes me think about atmospheric vtols with control surfaces, never ever considered them.

9 hours ago, Dafni said:

Nice one! Simple, sleek and functional looks.

Do you have rockets hidden in there too? Or do you land just on Junos? If so, huge respect, I find it very hard to make nice landings on just Junos alone.

Nothing hidden here ;) It's 15 part craft - 1x cockpit, 2x nose tank, 2x actual noses, 4x wings, 2x air intakes, 2x engines, 2x octagonal cubic (that steel cubes). I need them to attach the engines

2 minutes ago, Mareczex333 said:

Nothing hidden here ;) It's 15 part craft - 1x cockpit, 2x nose tank, 2x actual noses, 4x wings, 2x air intakes, 2x engines, 2x octagonal cubic (that steel cubes). I need them to attach the engines

I see, cheers. You could omit the cubic struts with the editor extension mod, it lets you toggle surface attach for every part.

I see, okay. I´m the same on most of my installs, not too crazy about part mods, but the editor extensions are too handy to miss. The "center part horizontaly/vertically" hotkey is so nice. Not to mention the symmetry stuff. I dont really consider these things mods as such. For example, who needs offset limitations? I feel the editor is unnecessarily limiting sometimes, and I am glad people make these little handy mods.

Not saying anyone should use them, and I had no idea about your main rule...

On 19.03.2016 at 7:27 AM, NuclearNut said:

I really like your use of the MK-1 inline cockpit instead of the MK-1 other cockpit.  It gives it that sleek, almost 1950's flying car look.

Thanks! :)

Edited by Mareczex333

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.