[1.2.2] Forgotten Real Engines (FRE)

Zarbizaure

11 hours ago, Zarbizaure said:

Sorry for the inconvenience. FRE is no longer in developpment right now (I''m passing my final exams for the french "Grandes écoles" in 2 month). I might come back as a developper later.

57 minutes ago, gemini4 said:

That's fine. Don't feel pressure to come back to it unless you're ready. I appreciate the work you've done with it up to this point, but I know that real life always takes precedence. Would you be okay with allowing someone else to update it while you're busy?

Don’t worry @Zarbizaure, I tested the mod in 1.3.1 and RO development version and I didn’t encounter any fuel bugs or configuration issues. I guess the error lies somewhere else. 

Just so you can sleep calm at night :P:P 

if I run into a big issue I will try to solve it other ways, maybe with a config patch through RO itself. 

2 hours ago, Theysen said:

Don’t worry @Zarbizaure, I tested the mod in 1.3.1 and RO development version and I didn’t encounter any fuel bugs or configuration issues. I guess the error lies somewhere else. 

Just so you can sleep calm at night :P:P 

if I run into a big issue I will try to solve it other ways, maybe with a config patch through RO itself. 

Are you using the GitHub master or the latest SpaceDock release? I originally had the problem when using the GitHub master, which I assumed would be the most compatible. After seeing you didn't have any problems, I tried the latest SpaceDock release, which fortunately does seem to work fine. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Xander el interplanetario said:

like WHAT

LE-7 is available in ReStock (replaces Skipper)
Rutherfords are available in Near Future Launch Vehicles
Viking 4, Viking 5 and P80 is available in Knes

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.