MrMeeb's Landing Zone - New Cinematic! - 'Science'

MrMeeb

cvcImMx.png

Welcome to the Landing Zone!

Current Project: Unnamed - Planning Stages

I made this because I decided I wanted my own place on the forums to post all my work, and keep it all grouped together as I do it. So here it is! My landing zone. Here you can expect to find all my videos and random screenshots I take as I play the game, along with (possibly) some craft downloads. It'll also be a place for you to talk to me about anything if, for what ever reason, you may want to. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Fdvk6kI.png

Science

Spoiler

Kerbal on Eeloo

Spoiler

I saw the John Lewis Christmas advert and fell in love with it, so I had to make more own rendition of it.

Cooperation

Spoiler

A short film made over the span of 3 weeks

More information: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/139812-Cooperation-The-Beauty-of-Teamwork?p=2300637#post2300637

Craft Downloads: http://kerbalx.com/MrMeeb

All music is from Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Edited by MrMeeb

On 22/03/2016 at 1:38 AM, Aperture Science said:

Very well formatted, and nice content too. Good job!

Thanks! You should see it on mobile though... ;) 

Edited by MrMeeb
I fixed it yay

• 3 weeks later...

As a quick update, I've started planning a new project that's going under the name Science, at least for now. More information may follow at later dates if I feel like showing stuff before the finished product ;) 

Also, I've had a go at playing career! It's cool! Have a screenshot I took while playing it :P (should I add a screenshot section?) 

Ff6AbC3.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Following the release of Science, it's been back to the drawing board and brainstorms, and I am currently in the process of planning and preparing to begin work on my most ambitious project yet.  Currently unnamed, I feel like this one is gonna push me much further than anything I've done yet, and I really hope it pays off. 

In terms of preparing to begin work on this project, that has so far included building a set, which you may have see on the WIP Thread. Either way, here is the finished project (at least in its current phase...I may try moving the desks back later) - the KSC's Mission Control!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.