Interplanetary SSTO Carrier

I built this interplanetary transfer vehicle :) It carries to SSTO splaceplanes which are going to glide to the surface of Laythe for science and then come back up. There's probably not enough dV for a direct trip, so It will probably be making a stop at the Duna system for refuelling. Full construction and mission album to come soon!

Edited by nestor_d

I suspect you of be4ing a warmonger... those space planes look like bombers....

Those poor little Laythe creatures... for goodness sake, RUN.... run as fast as your stubbly furry little feet can carry you....

Nestor..... I will have you before the war crimes commission... :(

Edited by kiwi1960

Nestor_D

Those planes look suspicious... the Joolian system is off limits until further notice for militaristic vehicles, as per Ogcorp's Extraterrestrial Defense Protocol, and after an old AKS fighter crashed and the poor kerbal was arrested for killing 4 "walking fish"

I'm reporting you to the Kerbin Military and Explosions Divison of The weaponry and BOOMOLOGY committee

I SEE MODS!!!!! MODS!!!

OGCORP Fighters..... WHAT!!!!?

JEB DID VAL STEAL OUR SSTO'S AGAIN, I TOLD BOB TO INCREASE SECURITY!!!

26 minutes ago, kiwi1960 said:

I suspect you of be4ing a warmonger... those space planes look like bombers....

Those poor little Laythe creatures... for goodness sake, RUN.... run as fast as your stubbly furry little feet can carry you....

Nestor..... I will have you before the war crimes commission... :(

Laythe creatures? We were not informed of this! When was this discovered? This is a scientific mission sancioned by the Kerbin Space Affairs Commission with the intent of determining the possibility of establishing permanent presence on Laythe! You can inspect our vessel, we have nothing but scientific equipment on board!

19 minutes ago, Ogcorp CEO said:

Nestor_D

Those planes look suspicious... the Joolian system is off limits until further notice for militaristic vehicles, as per Ogcorp's Extraterrestrial Defense Protocol, and after an old AKS fighter crashed and the poor kerbal was arrested for killing 4 "walking fish"

I'm reporting you to the Kerbin Military and Explosions Divison of The weaponry and BOOMOLOGY committee

I SEE MODS!!!!! MODS!!!

OGCORP Fighters..... WHAT!!!!?

JEB DID VAL STEAL OUR SSTO'S AGAIN, I TOLD BOB TO INCREASE SECURITY!!!

We wweren't notified of this incident, why is that? We can wait in Duna orbit while the dispute is setteled. But this is a crucial scientific mission, it cannot be postponed for much longer. Our vessel can be inspected, everything on board is scientific instrumentation!

2 minutes ago, nestor_d said:

Laythe creatures? We were not informed of this! When was this discovered? This is a scientific mission sancioned by the Kerbin Space Affairs Commission with the intent of determining the possibility of establishing permanent presence on Laythe! You can inspect our vessel, we have nothing but scientific equipment on board!

We wweren't notified of this incident, why is that? We can wait in Duna orbit while the dispute is setteled. But this is a crucial scientific mission, it cannot be postponed for much longer. Our vessel can be inspected, everything on board is scientific instrumentation!

ok... it all checks out (Hey, we got a Cliche cop quote over here)

we at Ogcorp apologize for any Inconvenience

PS: Laythe creatures: their Underwater mostly, not furry as Kiwi said

4 hours ago, Ogcorp CEO said:

PS: Laythe creatures: their Underwater mostly, not furry as Kiwi said

They evolved in the time since your message was sent.

4 hours ago, nestor_d said:

"intent of determining the possibility of establishing permanent presence"..... is political speak for invasion!

Either you hand over half of all you steal... or we will not validate your orbital parking tickets.

:)

P.S. Our leader, Kiwi1960, likes your ship. "Very impressive" he says and adds.... "are they legal in the Delta Quadrant?"

2 minutes ago, kiwi1960 said:

P.S. Our leader, Kiwi1960, likes your ship. "Very impressive" he says and adds.... "are they legal in the Delta Quadrant?"

In the Delta Quadrant yes, but the Dominion made them illegal in the Gamma Quadrant

1 hour ago, nestor_d said:

In the Delta Quadrant yes, but the Dominion made them illegal in the Gamma Quadrant

Screw them, we won the war, they will be legal by the time I get me one of these babies.... :)

43 minutes ago, kiwi1960 said:

Screw them, we won the war, they will be legal by the time I get me one of these babies.... :)

And it's a goo thing we did! The founders were kind of arrogant and obnoxious

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.