New to forums and would love some mod suggestions

Wrecker

Hey everyone, just joined the forums and I'm excited to talk to some more kerbonauts!  I've been playing KSP pretty seriously for about 4 months now and I've definitely jumped on the mod train.  I'm currently trying to make a RO/RP-0/RSS Career work and am just hitting a few bumps with lack of engine variation.  I was wondering what kind of part mods other realism fans like to use.  I'm a fan of anything that makes the game more intriguing or difficult like TAC and RemoteTech so feel free to mention any of those kind of mods too if you like.  

Hello Wrecker and welcome to the forum!

I play a very lightly modded game, myself.  KER, KAC, Editor Extensions, Enhanced Navball, and Scansat are pretty much it atm.  There are lots of realism folks around various areas of the forum, if they don't find you here.  Glad to have you aboard.

Happy landings!

Hey wrecker, welcome to the forums. I also joined it yesterday.

if want a mod ask me!

if you want to land on another planets without any effort so you may install hyperedit.

if you want to install a mod, copy the mod's gamedata and paste it on game's gamedata.

For daily use: Kerbal Joint Reinforcement and Kerbal Engineer Redux

For prettiness: EVE and Scatterer

For Science: DMorbital Magic, Scansat

For parts: Lots of options, maybe play with Ven's Stock Revamp first to get you feet wet?

Oh, and possibly: TAC Life Support and MKS-lite

Edited by Gojira1000