Haunted Airstrip is haunted

Dustin Fischer

Today i landed my Stock Space Shuttle on the abandoned island airstrip and everything went good. I wanted to recover the whole shuttle and its crew with a big cargo plane and not just clicking (Recover).

My Cargo Plane arrived and somehow the wings ripped off on landing so now i had 7 Kerbals stuck on the Island. I thought to myself "challenge accepted" and i built a VTOL to recover those poor Kerbals.

The VTOL was a great plane built with MK2 Parts. I succesfully landed the VTOL at the abandoned island and got all my Kerbals into it. And on Takeoff the engines went crazy and a wing ripped of because i hit the

Tower. But atleast all of my kerbals (which were 9 now) survived the VTOL crash. And i had to send another Plane to recover them. But as you might have guessed that plane didnt make it either because on landing the front

wheel ripped of and the whole plane crashed into the ground killing 2 more kerbals. So i had 2 dead kerbals and 9 living kerbals still stuck on the island. I sent a ship made with stock parts over to the island and finally i rescued all of my kerbals.

But i wanted to clear of all the downed planes so i sent a Helicopter crew which had explosives (KIS) to blow up all the debris. So i blew everything up but as soon as i wanted to take off the Space Kraken ate my whole savegame.

I will never land on that island ever again.

Cheers guys:P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.