Gilly City Challenge [1.0.4-5]

Note: This challenge requires skill be warned!

Gilly, among other things, is small, really small. Making a city there will be really hard, because of the very poor gravity and high inclined orbit. But it's possible!

What you have to do to win the challenge:

1. A functioning solar power station (No more than 50 solar panels)
  2. A hotel/dormitory holding at least 35 Kerbals.
  3. Fuel Tanks
  4. SSTO Fueling Station landed on gilly (Needs to be having an Advanced Grabbing Unit and has connection to the fuel tanks)
  5. Mining Station
  6. Have it connected to each module (Optional, Needs Kerbal Attachment System)
  7. A flag (Optional)
  8. A SSTO landed and successfully "grabbed" onto the SSTO Fueling Station (Optional)

What mods are recommended?

So... Is there any banned mods?

Any other mod that is not under "Recommended" or "Required" are banned! 

Leaderboard!

Edited by ForumUser

On 30/03/2016 at 3:01 AM, JacobJHC said:

I do not want to use B9, USI or Mechjeb. Can I build the base without all that? Also is the SSTO Station need to be around Gilly or Kerbin.

It needs to be landed on Gilly

Also I've changed it! There is no "required" any more.

Edited by ForumUser

• 1 month later...

@ForumUser I am going to finish the challenge in 1.1 but I have a problem..

This is the first episode I put up  -   

After this episode it's save became corrupted and I can no longer hire kerbals. I am going to move the craft file to a different save to keep it from being lost but I do not want to fly it out there again when I could be sending another ship to Gilly. Your rules say that anything not under the list is banned, including hyperedit. Since my ship is not destroyed and in a broken save may I teleport a replica to Gilly with the same fuel and amount of people? Thanks 

• 8 months later...
On 15/05/2016 at 11:14 PM, JacobJHC said:

@ForumUser I am going to finish the challenge in 1.1 but I have a problem..

This is the first episode I put up  -   

After this episode it's save became corrupted and I can no longer hire kerbals. I am going to move the craft file to a different save to keep it from being lost but I do not want to fly it out there again when I could be sending another ship to Gilly. Your rules say that anything not under the list is banned, including hyperedit. Since my ship is not destroyed and in a broken save may I teleport a replica to Gilly with the same fuel and amount of people? Thanks 

Sorry for no reply in a couple of months. I have started a new challenge. That challenge allows Hyperedit as long as it is just because of some sort of Kraken breaking KSP

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.