Is it possible to have tourist on external command seat

I have 13 tourist to fly to the mun and minmus so I made a little probe with 13 seat around it. My plan is to put this probe inside my space plane to put it in orbit around kerbin with the space left inside my space plane I put 13 seat. I tried to put my tourist direct in the command seat but ksp wouldn't let me do it from the hangar so I made a rover with 7 mk2 inline cockpit and put a docking port to dock with my space plane. even docked I can't transfer tourist to the seat.

My question is : There is a way to have my tourist on external command seat?

thank you for that... it work, but the only thing is that it don't have the interface like when you clic on the door of a cockpit you can eva or transfer so because you can't eva a tourist they are stuck on their chair, you can't transfer then... I did all my mission perfectly until I tried to bring it back inside the plane... when I closed the door of the space plane, 6-7 tourist flew out of their chair and lost in space :( 

I would say that the answer to your question is "no".  The game is really not designed to allow any EVA activity by tourists at all, and being in a command chair pretty much equates to EVA.

Maybe you could force it if you have a sufficiently determined mod... but that's what it would take.

Yes, tourists are kind of inconvenient... because Squad deliberately designed them to be that way.  :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.