The "You know you're playing a lot of KSP when..." thread

Phenom Anon X

• 3 weeks later...

Your prototype Kerbin Scan-sat just finished a high-resolution scan of Kerbin, so you send it off to Duna.

After the ejection burn for Duna, you wonder if you should send it to Moho next, so you can use up the last of the drop-tanks.

Today, struggling with a shopping cart loaded with over 150 litres of bottled water, reflecting: "Damn, this payload is really fighting me. I could really use some RCS on the front. How do I switch SAS on, on this thing?"

Edited by Sharpy

55 minutes ago, Sharpy said:

Today, struggling with a shopping cart loaded with over 150 litres of bottled water, reflecting: "Damn, this payload is really fighting me. I could really use some RCS on the front. How do I switch SAS on, on this thing?"

150 liters of bottled water? What are you going to use that for?

When fellow KSPers tell me to shut up and stop talking Ksp! Yes I am not kidding! Also I am thinking in terms of orbits, or ellipses. What is the word? Circles?

Edited by Alpha 360
"Kouston, we have several problems, but that doesn't matter so we want to continue on with the mission."

6 hours ago, Aperture Science said:

150 liters of bottled water? What are you going to use that for?

Mom got into an argument with the municipal waterworks, and to prove her point, dissolved the contract, then dug a well in the garden. The well water is for washing/utility water needs, but all cooking is done with bottled water.

PSA:

The European Space Agency will get all hostile if you if you use KSP screenshots to explain why their latest Mars lander mission failed and how they should have done it (using your KSP youtube videos as "evidence").

Also, they don't like it when you use "SPLAT!" to describe the loss of a high value spacecraft.  I think someone was being a little closed-minded and frankly a little bit stressed out, just sayin'.

So, yeah... tread carefully and just avoid showing Kerbals in what is supposed to be a serious presentation.  Although their security guards were very nice and polite and only threw me in the mud instead of onto the hard pavement.

Edited by wossname

I woke up today... 10 minutes ago and wondered why the timer I set for 9:30 did not go off.  I look at my phone and it did go off. The ringer was off though. So I am sitting there with this gut feeling I can do something about it. I think "I can use time warp." and realize it is only forward. Then I think "I can surely revert the flight!" And I finally realize I have lost an hour and I can't do anything about it. :(

Edited by munlander1

My alarm clock went off 15 minutes ago telling me to get ready for work.

Ignoring it cause busy landing a vessel on an other planet...

Priorities people, landing a vessel on an other planet is much harder than my job, and it is so much more fun !

Live &)

Edited by Triop

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.