The "You know you're playing a lot of KSP when..." thread

Phenom Anon X

15 minutes ago, SR said:

This is a ridiculous thread.

There is no such thing as too much KSP.

That is why the thread is titled 'playing a lot'.

We all know that 'playing too much' would be ridiculous.

Back on topic:

You know you are playing a lot when you wake up at your computer and discover that you successfully completed a capture burn that you do not remember starting.

While sitting in the gym, you see three girls sitting in a triangle tossing a ball around, and they have their legs out as to keep the ball in their circle.

Then you think, "That is a perfect representation of a perfect keosynchronous comms network with three satellites and their FOVs."

Just happened. 

On 11/30/2016 at 3:16 PM, TheKosanianMethod said:

While sitting in the gym, you see three girls sitting in a triangle tossing a ball around, and they have their legs out as to keep the ball in their circle.

Then you think, "That is a perfect representation of a perfect keosynchronous comms network with three satellites and their FOVs."

Just happened. 

At what level do I unlock a girlfriend?

And now for something different:

You know you're involved in the My Little Pony fandom too much when:

you come to the KSP forum, see the top post, 'Docking' and boggle: why are they discussing trimming horse tails on KSP forum?

5 hours ago, Sharpy said:

And now for something different:

You know you're involved in the My Little Pony fandom too much when:

you come to the KSP forum, see the top post, 'Docking' and boggle: why are they discussing trimming horse tails on KSP forum?

Nope.

On 5/20/2013 at 5:15 PM, Deadpangod3 said:

You see a human, I see a Kerbal,

You see a squid, I see the kraken,

You see a plane, I see a spaceplane,

You see Jupiter, I see Jool,

You see earth, I see Kerbin,

You see the sun, I see Kerbol

Oh god I think I'm way too addicted

me too

you see people on a rocket,i see destruciton and death XD

I went to my friends lecture (mathematician) on "an introduction to orbital mechanics" and managed to answer more questions than most people present despite technically being a medic... 

Worried the the lecturer might now notice if I stop turning up!! Get kicked off a course I don't attend...

I live in Florida, only a couple hours from NASA, and we get regular launch updates on our local news channels and websites.

But the other night I saw a headline that just said, "Delta rocket launching at KSC tomorrow"

And I thought, "WHAT???  That's not possible... Oh, wait... Kennedy Space Center... yeah, OK... Kennedy... opps..."  

I play way too much.... :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

I live in Florida, only a couple hours from NASA, and we get regular launch updates on our local news channels and websites.

But the other night I saw a headline that just said, "Delta rocket launching at KSC tomorrow"

And I thought, "WHAT???  That's not possible... Oh, wait... Kennedy Space Center... yeah, OK... Kennedy... opps..."  

I play way too much.... :rolleyes:

I thought the same when I heard that the Kennedy was hit by Hurricane M. I saw that and was like "THEY HAVE HURRICANES IN KSP NOW?!?!?!??!? MUST PLAY MORE!!!!!"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.