The "You know you're playing a lot of KSP when..." thread

Phenom Anon X

• 4 months later...

Thread is old, but hopefuly relevant.

When you're in a car and shift into retrograde, see that it works, and then shift into Prograde (P) and wonder why it doesn't work.

When you play RSS/RP-0 so much that instead of measuring velocity in meters per second, you measure in meters per frame...

30 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

Or when you see a picture on the forum and you try and rotate it with your mouse to get a better angle...

I'll admit it, I've tried rotating KSP videos... lol... :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Here's the big'n. When you've played KSP so much that you decide to write a story about it :sticktongue:

(Paging @Just Jim..)

What was I thinking???  lol.... :sticktongue:

Edited by Just Jim

I was at work in Oracle's SQL Developer trying to figure out what the heck a programmer was trying to doing with an SQL - and hit the 'M' key thinking it would zoom me out to an 'orbital' view of the database. It did not work.

It would be cool if you could do that though... Image a program that could parse an SQL query and then present it as a 3D view showing all databases and tables referenced?

Maybe it already exist, but my company is basically of the Caddyshack mentality of 'You will get nothing and you will like it.'.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.