The "You know you're playing a lot of KSP when..." thread

Phenom Anon X

When you realize you have a dry throat after building stuff for 4 hours straight staring at the screen with your mouth open with a drink only 1/2 a foot away.

I can't even count how many cups of cold coffee I've tossed out from this phenomenon... and yet I still didn't fall asleep from lack of caffeine!?!

I can't even count how many cups of cold coffee I've tossed out from this phenomenon... and yet I still didn't fall asleep from lack of caffeine!?!

That's why I bought a giant thermal mug. Sometimes coffee still gets cold though.

I was watching Star Wars, and agonizing over the fact that it was all wrong.

"why are they using that cockpit, it's much to heavy."

I stopped caring about these facts long before i got my hands on orbiter. Now i know that all science fiction movies (except for the ultra hardcore ones) are pure wrong in terms of Orbital mechanics and space in general, but I am still entertained by them, even though they get it all wrong (not because its all wrong, thats a difference^^). I made my peace with this. Now i can truly enjoy every kind of Sci-Fi, not only hard, but also soft SF and SF that has the density of gelee (being neither really hard nor soft^^)

Anyway... you know you play to much ksp when you actually start thinking that everything alse in existence has only one purpose. To hinder you playing KSP!

CURSE YOU EXISTENCE! :P

When you catch yourself walking, YES WALKING like a kerbal...

When you wonder how much DeltaV you have expended...

When you laugh at your friends for not knowing what prograde means....

You hum the VAB tune...

When you read about accidents and tragedies in the history of real-life spaceflight, and just for a moment, you struggle to understand that a space agency could actually be accountable for the amount of money it spent or deaths it caused. Don't they just go back to the VAB screen?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.