The "You know you're playing a lot of KSP when..." thread

Phenom Anon X

I was out the other night trying to take pictures of jupiter but for some reason i couldnt spot jupiter (i dont normally have a problem as its pretty obvious) I think it took a good 10-15 minutes before i realised that jupiter was indeed sitting there in the sky but i had ignored it thinking it was minmus. I'm such a tool.

I also know i play KSP too much as its close to over taking my dota 2 in terms of hours played. dota 2 is sitting at 508...ksp isnt far behind.

You know you play too much KSP when you Start creating rockets in your dreams that actually work in KSP.

:D At least one rocket design & one plane design came to me in dream. And they worked like a charm. I also keep saying jool if ment to say jupiter. Al the signs are here, addicted!

Designs here, nothing too impressive but working and fact is I designed them on dream and first thing in morning builded them.

Plane design:

N9v72EP.png

Rocket design:

JrHTwM0.png

Edited by TUFOM

:D At least one rocket design & one plane design came to me in dream. And they worked like a charm. I also keep saying jool if ment to say jupiter. Al the signs are here, addicted!

Designs here, nothing too impressive but working and fact is I designed them on dream and first thing in morning builded them.

Plane design:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/N9v72EP.png%7Boption%7D

Rocket design:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/JrHTwM0.png%7Boption%7D

Yea, that looks like the kinda rocket a dream would design

A few I've personally seen/done/experienced:

- The "trying to click-drag a screenshot" issue

- Saying to myself "apply more retrograde Delta-V" instead of "brakes" while driving.

- Converting my driving speed to m/s

- Figuring how much delta-V to apply to my car to prevent "port-free docking" with other cars on the road.

- Doing my best to spread the KSP "infection" at work...

- Trying to explain to my 2-year old that his lego rocket needs more fuel and struts.

- After my first career-mode Minimus landing I was quite pleased... "Yeah, baby FIRST TIME'S A CHARM". My wife asked what has up and I told her my first attempt had been a perfect landing. Her reply: "Oh, must not be very real then" (with a twinkle in her eye).

- Explaining orbital terms to my otherwise extremely intelligent friends and watching their eyes glaze over.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.