The "You know you're playing a lot of KSP when..." thread

Phenom Anon X

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When everything relates somehow to Delta-V.

When you find yourself explaining orbital mechanics just so you can talk about space.

When you think about space everyday, and need KSP to get the space out of your system.

When you think of how NASA has yet to go to Mars, and how you've "Conquered all of the Kerbol system", after which you realize that unlike Kerbals, you cannot strand Humans on other planets with no food or water, immense radiation, and the on and off electricity because you "forgot the batteries". 

When you should be studying for your math final but normal math gets to boring so you start comparing asparagus staging to regular staging as far as Delta-V goes. Actually that final is in three days I should get on that

23 hours ago, StarStreak2109 said:

When you buy shampoo for the wife and think... WTF... Kerbal Essences????????

nF0hEZb.jpg

:lol:

This needs all of the likes. Sadly I can only give it one :( 

When you type "d" into google search, and it automatically fills in with "elta-v map".

Whenever something seems really unrealistic in a dream, instead of realizing that you're in a dream, you just think "It'll be fixed in the next update."

Edited by msasterisk

"You know you're playing a lot of KSP when..." 

You start walking around in a slow, bouncy, astronaut walk

You say "Roger Command" after someone talks to you

Your continually looking for places to plant a flag in your neighborhood

You wish there was a quick save button in life...

The Game Colonel

Coming around the on-ramp onto a local bridge with a long, somewhat steep climb to the middle of the bridge, I always get a little radio crackle in my head "Go for main engine burn!" After winding out 3rd gear to the top of the bridge I can smell the catalytic converter cooking...

Edited by StrandedonEarth

4 hours ago, qromodynmc said:

While arguing with friends about space i confused mars with duna, he was like wtf is duna. ^^

When you're friend asks "What kind of Mos Eisely cantina alien is a 'Jool'?"

When you are making a Google Slides presentation and haven't named it yet, you see that it is called "Untitled Space C-- oh, nvm, it's "Untitled Presentation" not "Untitled Space Craft". Well, then I'll name it Untitled Space Craft!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.