[1.1] Trails - Standalone Gemini Spacecraft [Released!]

Beale

Day 2 (Yeah, I REALLY need to turn that bump map down a bit...)

xaCXuCY.jpg

Since the forward view didn't change any, here's a "window" view I'm working on.  The "chute" we are looking down was dashed off as a quick test.  As far as I can tell, I have to remodel any parts of the capsule that can be seen outside the windows... :(

J4YvUOq.jpg

H4J8yVT.jpg

bRHMNY7.jpg

Ooe3u0d.jpg

jxrCB2i.jpg

Right side done, did the left too but somehow it got all mucked up with VERY obvious polys instead of the nice smooth(ish) curve in that last pic.  Gonna be a few more days I fear...

Edited by tg626

Yes and no, I plan to have it clickable - placing your view behind the indexing pin on the nose.  However, it's a custom reskin of the stock monitor from one of the airplane cockpits where it appears with the green text "DOCKING MODE" on it. 

@Beale, I finished the IVA, and updated the mod for v1.2 (missing part modules etc.)  

Should I just make my own release thread, crediting this thread and you, or do you want to do something different?  (I also packed in custom adaptors for 1.875m to 1.25m and 1.875m to 2.5m to make it easier to use this pack alone with a stock game.  They are "stretched" versions of your Alnair_Structure_A and B from Tantares, retextured to be the same dark color as the Trails Pods.

5 hours ago, tg626 said:

@Beale, I finished the IVA, and updated the mod for v1.2 (missing part modules etc.)  

Should I just make my own release thread, crediting this thread and you, or do you want to do something different?  (I also packed in custom adaptors for 1.875m to 1.25m and 1.875m to 2.5m to make it easier to use this pack alone with a stock game.  They are "stretched" versions of your Alnair_Structure_A and B from Tantares, retextured to be the same dark color as the Trails Pods.

Amazing work! Love the IVA.

I think to either make a new thread (or maybe ask a mod to reassign this one) it's a good idea.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.