[1.3.1] Prakasa Aeroworks Pods and More

gfyTnPH.png

fgka29o.png

x1uIApW.png

NEeOXWc.png

jfAgqwY.png

wFIsyaF.png

Welcome to Prakasa Aeroworks v0.8: "Southern Cross Plays Softly In the Distance"!

Now with:

Two more Mk2 pods!

My very own fuselage profile!

Adapters!

Yet another 2.5m pod!

2.5m pods now have a new look, but the same great taste!

Edited by Balto-the-Wolf-Dog

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
2 hours ago, Brainpop14 said:

Is this mod dead already? I hope not because this is awesome!

It all still works

On 3/31/2018 at 2:26 AM, Ivan Cheung said:

@Balto-the-Wolf-Dog I remember that there is a Mk3 cockpit at the previous (Maybe even further ) version but I can’t find it

I have a station which uses the Mk3 pod and it won’t load anymore

you can still download older version from space dock

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2021 at 1:21 AM, Brainpop14 said:

How about for 1.12.2?

Should. Prakasa has no technical dependency in and of itself outside the use of (what was once) RPM, which I think someone is still maintaining. Since KSP has finally stopped updating I think I might actually, after all these years, do a final master of it with the new stuff that never got released back in 2019/2020, but I can't promise anything.  Unfortunately I can't really remaster the old stuff to get away from RPM either way. This is now a very old project (several computers old), and most of my original source files are gone or associated with licenses I no longer maintain. If anyone wants the unenviable task of "adopting" this project and seeing if you can squeeze a better remaster out of it, by all means contact me. I'll supply you with every last scrap of source I can dig up.

On 9/21/2021 at 7:25 AM, Balto-the-Wolf-Dog said:

Should. Prakasa has no technical dependency in and of itself outside the use of (what was once) RPM, which I think someone is still maintaining. Since KSP has finally stopped updating I think I might actually, after all these years, do a final master of it with the new stuff that never got released back in 2019/2020, but I can't promise anything.  Unfortunately I can't really remaster the old stuff to get away from RPM either way. This is now a very old project (several computers old), and most of my original source files are gone or associated with licenses I no longer maintain. If anyone wants the unenviable task of "adopting" this project and seeing if you can squeeze a better remaster out of it, by all means contact me. I'll supply you with every last scrap of source I can dig up.

I wish I could, but sadly I have no experience. At least yet, in maybe a year or two I'll be able to do something like this. I'm currently in college majoring in computer science, but It'll be at least two years before I get to this level. It's working fine for now though. The only person I know who could potentially take over is @linuxgurugamer but he has a lot on his plate too. I would love to see a final update of this mod though, this is honestly one of my favorite mods of all time.

1 hour ago, Brainpop14 said:

I wish I could, but sadly I have no experience. At least yet, in maybe a year or two I'll be able to do something like this. I'm currently in college majoring in computer science, but It'll be at least two years before I get to this level. It's working fine for now though. The only person I know who could potentially take over is @linuxgurugamer but he has a lot on his plate too. I would love to see a final update of this mod though, this is honestly one of my favorite mods of all time.

The mod has a couple of included DLLs, only one of which is really needed.  I've decompiled them, and been able to recompile them for 1.12.

Other than possibly updating the config files, I'm not sure what else would be needed.  I peeked into a couple of the config files, the only things I see that are a problem are some of  the bulkheadProfiles being wrong, and no tags

• 3 weeks later...

I have a beta available for 1.9-1.12.

Changes

• Fixed all node sizes
  • Fixed all bulkheadProfiles
  • Reorganized into smaller directories which match stock
  • Added two beta cockpits which are somewhat unfinished

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/PrakasaAeroworks/releases/tag/0.9.0

Please try it out.

I am looking for help in creating tags for most of the parts.  Also, there are two new cockpits in beta called:

• Karaneva
  • Vahek

These cockpits do not have any RPM configs, also, the IVA for the Vahak is very unfinished.  Anyone who wishes to take a crack at these is more than welcome to do so.

On 9/23/2021 at 7:31 PM, Brainpop14 said:

See the above post

On 10/13/2021 at 1:34 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

I am looking for help in creating tags for most of the parts. 

Hi, I have tagged all the configs, pic below shows most of the ways you type in to get what you want, ran out of room on the pic. It is all pretty logical. Will send you a personal message with a one time download link that contains just the Parts folder, the only things changed being all the configs now have tags.

wkloWXl.png

8 hours ago, ColdJ said:

Hi, I have tagged all the configs, pic below shows most of the ways you type in to get what you want, ran out of room on the pic. It is all pretty logical. Will send you a personal message with a one time download link that contains just the Parts folder, the only things changed being all the configs now have tags.

wkloWXl.png

Wow, looks great.

I’ll download it this evening, wil try to get a release out in the next day or so.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, guys,

After a long period of silence on my part, LinuxGuruGamer has done me the tremendous favor of taking over the maintenance of this project.  As the last poster stated, LinuxGuruGamer's adoption thread can be found here

I'll probably see you guys around one day or another, and almost certainly in KSP2, but for now, direct all comments and inquiries to his new thread. I'm requesting this one be locked to prevent confusion.

Cheers,

Balto