KSP 1.1 Reached Experimental Testing

KSP Is in experimentals for a while now. But now video makers are allowed to make videos of it and I'm totally happy about it. Now we can watch all the cool stuff that awaits us, but also see, why it's still in experimental. There are still a few bugs left. I watched the stream of Jimorian for a while and in a very short time he triggered three bugs. And all stuff that would happen to me as well. And one was game breaking as well, so he almost lost Jeb.

With the pre-release such bugs would be reported over and over again and it's good to test this in a small circle with people knowing how to report a bug and providing all the necessary details to recreate (and then fix) the bug. I'm very thankful that Squad decided to let 1.1 be shown. Now we can watch and wait.

As has already been remarked, 1.1's entry into experimentals has been long since announced.

If you're just so excited about 1.1's imminent arrival, can't contain yourself, and need to vent, here's a great place to do so:  :)

1 minute ago, Frybert said:

1.1 has not been released or pre-released yet. When it does, you can choose the option via right clicking and choosing properties.

Oh ok the OP made it sound like the experimentals were available to steamers and youtubers. 

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.