B9 aerospace

Henry Howson

Hi, I have had B9 installed for a while however unexpectedly yesterday the game wouldn't load, it kept stopping when it tried loading in a B9 part, so I went back into CKAN and uninstalled B9 and everything accociated with it and tried loading the game which worked. when I went back in to reinstall B9 it had the same problem. does anyone have a somution. Thanks

Check which version of B9 you are using. The details are in the file B9_Aerospace.version and there does seem to be something coming through the works. The version I am using is v6.0.0 and I did get a warning of v6.0.1 from the version manager I use. But then it tried to use a link to the defunct Kerbalstuff site.

My own preference is to download and install manually. The B9 install puts several plug-ins into GameData, and I can see them in the zipfile and check I have them all. I reckon we're an an in-between stage, and I would try a v6.0.0 install. That works OK in my system.

The B9 mod is pretty well-organised and you can delete sub-folders of Parts to remove things you don't want. The whole thing has also been split into three sections, with the HX-size hulls and Legacy parts. It's not the only well-organised mod out there, but it's a good example of how to do it all.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.