[1.2.x] Rocket Factory 1.2x - LeBeau Space Industries

RaendyLeBeau

Christ, you guys. I'll do it, don't worry. For some reason not a single one of your mentions made it through to an email notification, so your efforts were in vain. :P

Give me a little while and I'll get some configs whipped up.  

Edit: 

@MrMeeb That's not how you win a girl over. :P

Edited by VenomousRequiem

19 hours ago, Proteus said:

hands down,one of the best pods mod ever made for ksp! just tested some of the stuff,this mod is amazing.

thank you sir for your hard work.

Thank you proteus very much for support !! hope you like it :)  cheers

@DGatsby @Probus @Table @Jivaii

wow am speechless, would have never imagined

thank you so really thanks :D    thank you from the heart !! have fun !!   :lol:  

( hope it all goes well, please report if necessary errors and bugs, determines which is one or the other appear as I had just enough time to test everything )

Am already on the continuation of this model ... here are a few pictures later :)

cheers !!!

Hello together,

I looked after the video course I wanted to try to understand the mentioned iva-light-bug.

- Have made a few test realize that I can not reproduce this error. - No idea - have even taken all mods out, and tested only with stock ksp - also could be at an incompatibility of other mods - but could not reproduce .. my version is ksp 1.05 

here some pictures of tests ..

18 hours ago, Jivaii said:

Have you tested in 1.1? I'd gladly give it a go!

hi Jivaii,  there appears only as pre release ... not sure do not think that this is currently widely used version ..

and about 1.1 see here ...  " but are still in development. This means that they can be unstable, " - read link about pre-release 1.1 from 'KasperVid' (squad)

but I am also looking forward to the new version, let's see what comes in the next days so

cheers :)

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

i have a suggestion, it's totally your choice.

can you implement raster prop monitor and ASET AVIONICS into the IVAS? (escpecially the voyager class command pod) so the IVA could be more interactive, and fun + it's cool

12 hours ago, Table said:

i have a suggestion, it's totally your choice.

can you implement raster prop monitor and ASET AVIONICS into the IVAS? (escpecially the voyager class command pod) so the IVA could be more interactive, and fun + it's cool

hi, yes is actually planned for later - see first page (under scheduled) ^_^

dear community,

as discussed here first images of follow mod 'Rocket Factory'  with the name

- "Aiakos" DLS (Duna Launch System)  - in this regard I will open a separate developmental thread.

tests with this mod on ksp version 1.1 have also begun and it appears run everything correctly. with the docking ports (nodes) I like always struggling. an unfortunate thing, as usual ^_^ 

cheers !

Project Name: 'Aiakos- 1' Duna Launch System  ( ~67m height)

(Project status : work in progress- So everything is still without textures only object with material colors .)

Stage 1 (Engine Patroklos Class -7.5m diameter - ~16900kn thrust) + 2 SRB Booster

Stage 2 (Engine Achilleus Class )  + 4 lateral LF Boosters

Upper Stage : (Transfer Vehicle Habitat and Lander Capsula)

- RE02 HAB-A- (Expandabel) Module with Docking Station (size 2)  (crew : 9 kerbals)

-  ServiceModule SMS500 for Sigma-V

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

"Aiakos" DLS (Duna Launch System

Stage 2 Achilleus Class and Upper Stage with Sigma-V

-> pictures : docking maneuver and rendevouz  expandable Habitat RE02 - zero gravity Rotation of HAB RE02

(as soon as 'Imgur' is accessible again follow more pictures .. "imgur" as usual ^_^)  

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

so here - Part two :   "Aiakos" DLS (Duna Launch System)   -  Stage 2 Achilleus Class and Upper Stage with Sigma-V

-> pictures :   docking maneuver and rendevouz  #  expandable Habitat RE02  # zero gravity Rotation of HAB RE02  # Spacewalk around expandable "RE02 Habitat" of 'Dotty Kerman'   #  and more ..

have fun !!!!

cheers !

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

here some SLV comparison with the lbsi 'Aiakos 1'

cheers & have fun :)

here some fresh pictures "Kappa Sigma-V"  with his new Service Module : lovely   :)  (in the backgrund the "Aiakos"-Upperstage with Habitat Module RE02 )

DEJBAqk.png

lovely picture ( ok, Work in progress - So everything is still without textures only object with material colors ..)

lJGtMJM.png

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

Hi @RaendyLeBeau,

I've been using your beautiful parts and I think I may have found a bug (or at least an incompatibility with another mod).  When I EVA in space from the Leia, I can't get back in!  Luckily I had a 2.5m Service Bay.  Needless to say, the kerbal I stuffed in there for re-entry was not very happy.

4 hours ago, Probus said:

Hi @RaendyLeBeau,

I've been using your beautiful parts and I think I may have found a bug (or at least an incompatibility with another mod).  When I EVA in space from the Leia, I can't get back in!  Luckily I had a 2.5m Service Bay.  Needless to say, the kerbal I stuffed in there for re-entry was not very happy.

hi probus, I made a few tests. did not detect a fault. only situation is when the door (airlock / hatch) is already occupied by another kerbal. - Then the door (airlock -hatch) is blocked (see picture nr.14+15) . Of course also the hatch can blocked otherwise with another construction block or part.. but as I said I've done a few tests. could not fault notice all kerbals come out and back in from EVA  - fortunately :D

here the pictures from my tests

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.