[1.2.x] Rocket Factory 1.2x - LeBeau Space Industries

RaendyLeBeau

6 hours ago, Gaiiden said:

Cool, thanks for the update! When you get back here's a issue for you to fix:

[ERR 02:28:03.447] Agent: Cannot load mentality, no mentality with name 'moral'.

Used a search program to find a case-sensitive instance of "moral" in my GameData and it turned up in your agency's config.

Until a fix is released anyone else can edit the .cfg or just use this MM patch:

@AGENT[LeBeau?Space?Industries]
{
  @mentality,6 = Moral 1.2
}

thanks mate !!

cheers !

On 23.4.2016 at 2:27 PM, Enceos said:

@RaendyLeBeau Yes, all activatable legacy emissive animations now cause the screen to darken. Probably a bug in new Unity. Try using the new Color Animation tool.

hi all -

today try it to convert "emmisive animation"of my Pod's in Unity5 - but i dont have understood the new color animation tools in U5.

maybe I'll find 'how to' video on this topic. i have evidently understood only the half.

Hi all,

so now i fixed all POD's emissive-color Bug (darken screen unity 5.x)

- now following testing phase.

- after them soon as possible  following publishment of  'Rocket Factory' version for KSP 1.1.2

cheers

1 hour ago, RaendyLeBeau said:

Hi all,

so now i fixed all POD's emissive-color Bug (darken screen unity 5.x)

- now following testing phase.

- after them soon as possible  following publishment of  'Rocket Factory' version for KSP 1.1.2

cheers

Great news, can't wait! Thanks Raendy ^^

hi all,

just released  - Rocket Factory  1.1 -  supports now KSP 1.1.2 

- links see frontpage or here  : http://mods.curse.com/ksp-mods/kerbal/243373-rocket-factory-1-1

cheers & have fun !

and make a little donation if you enjoyed

saFnszL.gif

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

Thanks for the release. There is one major flaw with this mod though: a simple rocket with a fuel generator can leave the solar system. All because of the Fuel Generator cell. Is that intentional? If this must exist, I wouldn't have the fuel generator generate such big amount of fuel. Instead of generating hundreds of fuel units per second, it would make more sense to generate at most 1 unit per second, and take a lot more electricity (20 units of electricity/sec into 1 fuel/sec && 1 oxidiser/sec). The way the mod is now, there is no challenge to get anywhere.

This is just the opinion of one, untalented Wolfdog :)

Edited by Wolfdog

On 5/17/2016 at 7:27 PM, Wolfdog said:

Thanks for the release. There is one major flaw with this mod though: a simple rocket with a fuel generator can leave the solar system. All because of the Fuel Generator cell. Is that intentional? If this must exist, I wouldn't have the fuel generator generate such big amount of fuel. Instead of generating hundreds of fuel units per second, it would make more sense to generate at most 1 unit per second, and take a lot more electricity (20 units of electricity/sec into 1 fuel/sec && 1 oxidiser/sec). The way the mod is now, there is no challenge to get anywhere.

This is just the opinion of one, untalented Wolfdog :)

Just remove the generator parts, thats what I do, cos it feels too cheaty

I have a question. I'd love to see the new planets and moons that folks have done such wonderful work on. However, I currently have version 1.1 and I think what I need is version 1.12. I got the game on steam. How do I upgrade the game to get access?

Sorry, I'm not really tech savvy. Appreciate any help folks can give me.

Thanks,

Houtchmaster

2 hours ago, Houtchmaster said:

I have a question. I'd love to see the new planets and moons that folks have done such wonderful work on. However, I currently have version 1.1 and I think what I need is version 1.12. I got the game on steam. How do I upgrade the game to get access?

Thanks,

Houtchmaster

Hi Houtch - pls. read the front page : - Rocket Factory 1.1  -  for KSP 1.1.2  

cheers

about generators i say ... " please try it, or use it, or delete it. ! "   :)  I do not care

- have so far not seen any donation, not a 'tired cent' , but only hear claims and wishes. -  this is a shame.

2 hours ago, TimberWolffe said:

played with this for a bit, the fuel gen and electricity gen are SUPER cheaty, I rebalanced it to the point where it requires 42EC/s for .5 fuel and oxidizer per second, and the electricity generator creates .3 EC/min

yes its a good idea

but I will dont change anything in these parts  - or continue Support - this test-parts are more passes per randomly in mod. Personally I do not use this.

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

On 5/19/2016 at 7:05 AM, TimberWolffe said:

played with this for a bit, the fuel gen and electricity gen are SUPER cheaty, I rebalanced it to the point where it requires 42EC/s for .5 fuel and oxidizer per second, and the electricity generator creates .3 EC/min

Got a MM patch to share?

20 minutes ago, Gaiiden said:

so you directly edited the cfg files? Post those and I can diff them to see what needs to be put into a MM patch and do that

can do, just waiting on dropbox since it's uploading at an astounding 64.2kbps (yes I do mean kilobits)

EDIT: oh hey look at that my net jumped back to 125kB/s up 
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98938788/LBSI.zip

Edited by TimberWolffe

2 hours ago, TimberWolffe said:

can do, just waiting on dropbox since it's uploading at an astounding 64.2kbps (yes I do mean kilobits)

EDIT: oh hey look at that my net jumped back to 125kB/s up 
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98938788/LBSI.zip

hey - why u dont try to downlaod the latest version ??   (link on thread-frontpage)

because these command from pods are not compatible with ksp 1.1.2

http://mods.curse.com/ksp-mods/kerbal/243373-rocket-factory-1-1-for-ksp-1-1-2

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

On 5/19/2016 at 6:58 AM, Houtchmaster said:

Thanks,

Houtchmaster

Steam should automatically update the game for you. You can check for updates inside the steam client itself.

2 hours ago, RaendyLeBeau said:

hey - why u dont try to downlaod the latest version ??   (link on thread-frontpage)

because these command from pods are not compatible with ksp 1.1.2

http://mods.curse.com/ksp-mods/kerbal/243373-rocket-factory-1-1-for-ksp-1-1-2

you know what that may explain why my game crashes every 5 minutes

On 5/24/2016 at 9:11 AM, TimberWolffe said:

you uploaded the entire mod?? How am I supposed to know what you changed? Just package up the .cfg files you edited so I can compare them to their originals and work up a MM patch that applies the changes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello

Thank you for the mod. it's great.

I am trying the Sigma V5 Voyager and obviously the RCS ports are not at the right place for a balanced pod whatever is the fuel, oxy or mono prop level. I can see that with RCS build aid.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.