Paler Blue Dot - A KSP Story

Kerbiter

March 20, 2070 | Probe Control Room | Zurich, Switzerland

Brahe-Kepler II, a joint probe mission by NASA and ESA, was designed to find exoplanets, exomoons, and possibly life.

On 8:32 AM UTC, people at the control room found a star 10x smaller than the Sun, and designated it BKII/536. With closer observations, the probe detected 6 exoplanets, BKII/536-a, a dark brown planet with an elliptical orbit and no atmosphere, analog to Mercury, BKII/536-b, a purple planet with oceans and a royal atmosphere, analog to Venus in terms of size (of course 10x smaller), BKII/536-c, a "paler blue dot" with liquid oceans, distinct geography with lush grasslands and arid deserts, easy analog to Earth, BKII/536-d, an orange-brown dusty former lush greentopia, analog to Mars, BKII/536-e, a dull gray planetoid that can be determined to be an exodwarfplanet, analog to Ceres, BKII/536-f, a green gas giant, analog to Jupiter, and BKII/536-g, an icy barren world, analog to Europa but its orbit has been observed to cross BKII/536-f's orbit. Planets C, D, and F were discovered to have exomoons (one around C, one around D, and 3 around F), and C had some nearby asteroids, with even a trojan object closely orbiting it.

The media went ALL over this. The "paler blue dot" quote set to BKII/536-c was everywhere. If life was not there, it would be a crazy coincidence 1 in 600,000. People were ready to make stories of what the life could be on this planet.

1 hour ago, Kerbiter said:

March 20, 2070 | Probe Control Room | Zurich, Switzerland

Brahe-Kepler II, a joint probe mission by NASA and ESA, was designed to find exoplanets, exomoons, and possibly life.

I eagerly await your journey there.  Interstellar KSP is something I've long awaited and, thanks to the good work of many modders, now seems quite possible.

The Brahe-Kepler II Probe

Brahe-Kepler II is a probe-telescope orbiting the Sun near Mercury. It is tracking stars and checking for exoplanets. So far it has found 536 stars with exoplanets on a range from 65 to 700 light years away, and 40 exoplanets possibly hosting life. Only 3 exodwarfplanets have been found.

sxIKin0.png?1

The probe has a main camera, that can track exoplanets with sight, and can track exomoons with the old transit method, a composition detector, which can detect atmospheres of planets and the compositions of the atmospheres, and a black and white camera designed to map surfaces of exoplanets.

A probe was built to explore this star system by the people of the world. Its name is Sagan.

On May 20, 2072, A Delta VI Heavy (It looks the same, but it's got firepower) launched the probe. It used Jupiter and Neptune's gravity to fling it towards the star, and a Z-XII FTL engine sent it far and wide.

koXLg56.png

(source: a potato)

On November 2, 2080, the probe reached the star system, and used itself to take images of all the planets over a 2-week span. When this happened.

UeX89nq.png

The other side: Some interns were watching the tracking station screen while playing some pool and eating corn chips, and drinking green apple soda, when they saw an unidentified object circling in an elliptical orbit.

They contacted the program director, Xander Kerman, and he directed, and I quote, "These dang frickin aliens done seen us, and we better see their get-up! I need an SSTO, pronto!"

Jebediah went into the high orbital SSTO, and shot it off on live TV. He rendesvouzed with the probe, and he took pictures of it while eating some barbecue corn chips and drinking a Zakanese soda. Some marks read

Back to the Earth side of the story: They reactivated the camera to take another image, and they saw Jeb snacking. The reactions were priceless. As they went to get their snacks, the PCR interns were waving to the "species", a term invented by the Italian director, who had a bit rough English.

#species was trending on Twitter as many people gave hugs and kisses to the alien astronaut. And the NASA administrator, well, he wanted to speed up SSTO development.

The alien race allowed the mission to go on, and the info was sent back, to planet C and to Earth.

Well, SETI? They had other plans...

Edited by Kerbiter

Oh no, Kerbals might be coming to Earth!  That might lead to dangerous misunderstandings.  I mean, humans would probably interpret the typical Kerbal "good landing" as an act of war :D.

I'm reminded of the Mote in God's Eye series, where the humans were captivated by a small subset of Moties called "Watchmakers".  Cute, cuddly, and deadly little things that sabotaged a battlecruiser...

The Kerbals were shocked, but they knew the satellite was sent for a peaceful mission. In about 3 months some people spoke fluent English by just seeing the language the science was written in (it's a Zakanese thing). They told some chief government officials how to speak the language, and then the presidents of the Kerbal world wrote a speech, in preparation of alien transmission.

Back on Earth: SETI decided to transmit a huge "we come in peace" message using the probe. They wanted collaboration and access to new technologies. They would bring top government officials on an FTL ship soon to explore the planet and learn the Kerbals' knowledge of the star system.

The message was hand crafted by the leaders of the member states of the United States. First they wanted to transmit in English, and they decided to see if they would understand it. The speech was talking about how they were surprised at their abilities, and snack eating, and that they wanted to work with them. They also showed images of humanity's greatest achievements, and the leaders of the world talking. They also wanted to stream Earth music to the aliens.

The message was transmitted on November 5, 2081.

Kerbin: Tracking stations were pointed straight at the satellite. At 8:20 KA, the message was tracked. The tracking interns were hearing gibberish, but the station controllers understood perfectly.

KETI went ahead, saved the message, added subtitles, and put it on KTube. Xander was baffled. "They want our SSTOs? Those are idiots, they're drunk, go home! No one steals our top of the line high-awesome SSTO technology of the universe! I need the president to send em some SSTO intimidators, pronto! And get me some dang Kheetos! The red ones! Oh, and send them a diagram of the Kerbol system, a message from me, and uh, tourism images, and stuff! Oh yeah, and our anatomy!"

Earth:

<genethethird> Did you see the message from the Xander dude?

<skelly_jr> Oh yeah, his accent sounded like an African Irish man on helium trying to give birth

<nasa_admin> And wow, they don't want to let go their SSTOs! Should we set up an IRC in between the planets to do some talks?

<genethethird> Sure yeah

theflatearthreality has joined

<theflatearthreality> FAKE FAKE FAKE

<console> kys

theflatearthreality kicked (go back to jeranism forums)

potus_no1 has joined

<potus_no1> I saw the log, I better be on that chat channel

<skelly_jr> Should we publicize the logs?

<potus_no1> Yes, but we need red acts

<genethethird> I second

jp_man has joined

<jp_man> Good day

<jp_man> Sir should we show them Japanese culture?

<potus_no1> Sure yeah my friend, they want weird, we give them weird

<jp_man> NO, MY CULTURE IS NOT WEIRD SIR

<potus_no1> Sorry

[INCOMING 4TH WALL BREAK]

<potus_no1 | audience> Kids, this is what happens when you call Japan weird and a Japanese is hearing ... We proceed

the_seti_man has joined

<the_seti_man> So

<the_seti_man> Anyone like that radio idea?

<jp_man> But we need a clever name for it

<jp_man> The Common Radio of Mankind?

<genethethird> No

<genethethird> Earth Radio

<the_seti_man> gr8 i r8 8/8 m8

<potus_no1> No that joke is too old, but the name's good enough

<potus_no1> /the_seti_man/ begin the transmission

<potus_no1> Before that, get the homeless man with the golden radio voice

<the_seti_man> I thought he died

<potus_no1> No the other one

<genethethird> Yeah call him right now

the_seti_man is waiting

<genethethird> ...

<genethethird> Any progress?

<the_seti_man> He's coming

-----------------

#demSSTO trends on Twitter

Vines are made of Xander speaking, remixed and he's viral

TO BE CONTINUED

Earth: On the following day, a transmission was sent to the Kerbal system on the channel 1420 (natural channel of hydrogen). It was Space Oddity by David Bowie. At the same time, many other radio stations broadcast the song in commemoration, and alongside internet views and airplay, it reached the Billboard 100 many years after Bowie's death.

Kerbin: "My goodness, they have turds of SSTOs but their music is great," Genome Kerman, the injured astronaut said. He was the son of Gene Kerman II, a famous astronaut.

The famous singer Micheal Kerman was jamming to Billie Jean which was the 6th song playing on the radio channel. The moves were great too. Talk about kerbception.

When the ex-homeless man with the golden radio voice showed up, they went in awe. "The voice... it's that dude that got a Lamborghini with nawledge [sic] ... no it's not him," Walter Kerman, the launch commentator said. He was taking a walk around the space center when an intern directed him to the tracking center.

Well no wonder they liked it. The R&D had a telescope picking up the signal and diverting it to the portable radios that went with the Kerbals. They already started work on an interstellar comms satellite.

Earth: With relays, the people were ready to establish a message to check on their opinions on the radio.

"This is Earth relaying a check in. We want to know if you like the music, and if any processes to launch any communications devices to relay to us are in progress. Thank you." Joanne Smith.

Kerbin: "Yes very much. We love it, jammin' to it all day. We got a comms sat going through R&D, they love it too." Ester Kerman.

COMING NEXT: Launch of EKCS-1 and EKCS-2. First relays. And much more.

Wo ho ho! The cultural Exchange seems to be booming.

Is good to see kerbals enjoing other sounds than explosions and ominious whales singing in space...

but how about some SSTO love? heim?

Edited by Nahim

Earth:

<enter international diplomacy IRC>

<potus_no1> You ready?

<the_seti_man> Yep

<the_seti_man> The button's RIIIGHT here

<gene_the_third> Do you think they can read it?

<the_seti_man> Sure yeah! They were able to decipher our probe's lettering and learn nearly the entire language, surely they can chat with us

<gene_the_third> Routine check

<gene_the_third> Essentials

<the_seti_man> Go

<gene_the_third> Lasers

<the_seti_man> Go

<gene_the_third> Stability

<the_seti_man> Go

<gene_the_third> Charge

<the_seti_man> Go

<gene_the_third> Les dank memes

<the_seti_man> G... what? lol man

<gene_the_third> Sorry but

<potus_no1> I was cracking but

<potus_no1 \ the_seti_man> You ready?

<the_seti_man> I was born ready

the_seti_man pushes button

tumblr_n850xyzYI31rnq3cto1_500.gif

<the_seti_man> Woohoo!

<gene_the_third> She a smoothie eh?

<the_seti_man> Yup

Kerbin: Meanwhile at Tracking Station:

<incoming message from: Earth>

W E  H A V E  S E T  U P  C O M M U N I C A T I O N

B Y  L A S E R  T E L E S C O P E , C L I C K  T H I S  B U T T O N

[A C T I V A T E]

Intern: Gene, click it

Interns: *chant: click it click it click it click it*

Gene: OK

*Gene clicks it*

<screen changes>

SET A NICKNAME:

LIL_GENE______

<screen clear>

GOOD

YOU MAY PROCEED

PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE

*Gene presses A key trying to find the any key*

<screen clear>

<enters chat>

<lil_gene has joined>

<potus_no1> Is the link working?

<lil_gene> Yes

<lil_gene> Name?

<potus_no1> Bryan Holden

<lil_gene> Your surname is Holden?

<potus_no1> Yes, why'd you ask

<lil_gene> Ever since the ancient Kerbals, tons of inbreeding caused all our surnames to become Kerman

<potus_no1> ...

<potus_no1> Wow

<potus_no1> I'll bring my friends

<gene_the_third has joined>

<lil_gene> Brother?

<gene_the_third> From another star?

<lil_gene> Oh yeah

gene_the_third hugs lil_gene

<potus_no1> my other friends are coming

<the_seti_man has joined>

<jp_man has joined>

<the_seti_man> Hey guys

<jp_man> Greetings my friends

<lil_gene> Me?

<the_seti_man> Hold on

<jp_man \ the_seti_man> What?

<the_seti_man> The essentials [no clicking, sorry :)]

[back to station:

Gene: What are the essentials?

Intern Joanxan: Find out

Gene: OK]

<lil_gene> WHAAAAAAA

<lil_gene> What if the files don't work?

<the_seti_man> There are machines back on our hands that relay the information

<the_seti_man> You are putting two fingers on those machines and they send you the information, no program required

<lil_gene> Atlas World Map...

<lil_gene> Human Anatomy...

[station:

Intern Zennan: The hyoimans?

Intern Ensen: Na, they ain't invading]

<lil_gene> History of Spaceflight...

<lil_gene> I'll have to show this to Xander

<lil_gene> Is the early parts recent? [sic]

<gene_the_third> No, from long ago

<gene_the_third> But at the starts of the space program

Nk1Jx8.gif

<lil_gene> Looks awfully like Moho-Kanine 3A

<jp_man> That was your manned spaceflight?

<lil_gene> Yes, the one previous was very close, the abort button was a bit sticky

<lil_gene> After that, my gramps filed a complaint to the contractor who built the Mission Control facilities

<the_seti_man> A story that's too interesting, quoted and uploading to Reddit right away

<lil_gene> Reddit? What does that name ring? Reddit, Keddit, Krendit! Yes Krendit!

<the_seti_man> I'll set you up an AMA on Reddit, OK?

<lil_gene> That's on Krendit too? I'll get one of the gang here to do an AMA? Who's calling?

<gene_the_third> I do

<jp_man> I second

<lil_gene> OK

<lil_gene> Can you send us rocket blueprints? We lost them buried in SSTOs, for the comms satellite launch

<potus_no1> Blueprints are gov secrets but I have pictures of a rocket, send someone who is really good at making rocketry

<lil_gene> Yes he's coming over

[back to normal talk:

Gene on phone to Wernher: Hello!

Wernher: Ja, my buddzee?

Gene: We got the humans sending over pictures of a rocket

Wernher: Tradisonal espendable rockats? Veat for?

Gene: A huge comms satellite, so big our SSTOs would be too big and too impractical for the runway to deploy them

Wernher: Ovar man

Gene: Good

*hang up*]

<lil_gene> He's coming

<lil_gene> He needs to get a portable relayer, I'll give it to him be right back

<the_seti_man> K man

[

ENTER NICKNAME

WERNHER______
Wernher: Keeping eet simples

<screen clear>

GOOD

PRESS ANY KEY

*Wernher presses ctrl key*

WELCOME

<screen clear>]

<wernher has joined>

<wernher> so

<wernher> rocket?

<the_seti_man> That name reminds me of someone.. but that's for another time

<lil_gene> Show the image

<potus_no1> Here you go

320px-CRS8_Falcon9_with_the_Dragon_capsu

<potus_no1> An old one that could do its job nicely

<wernher> the rocket seems have three part

<wernher> first stage with land legs, second stage, and spacecraft

<wernher> name dragon

<potus_no1> Yes, it performed resupply missions to a space station

<wernher> what land leg for?

<potus_no1> Landing the first stage

<wernher> my mind want land on launchpad but body feel it need ship to land

<wernher> delta v save

<potus_no1 | lil_gene> Is his english bad?

<lil_gene | potus_no1> Yeah, it's rough

<wernher> what name?

<the_seti_man> KRLS (Kerbal Rocket Launch System) I

<wernher> yes name good

<wernher> krls normal lift and krls heavy lift

<the_seti_man> What does the heavy lift have for heavy lift?

<wernher> more booster

<wernher> 2 side booster to exact

<the_seti_man> That must have enough lift for the launch of the satellite

<wernher> first test normal lift then heavy lift then launch satellite with heavy lift

<jp_man> Good plan

<wernher> here mockup

TmyKNXu.png

<potus_no1> Just the falcon with some extra boost?

<wernher> yes much

STORY WILL CONTINUE: NEXT WE WILL SEE THE ROCKETS BE TESTED AND THE LAUNCHES OF THE SATELLITES WILL COME SOON

PLEASE COMMENT ON SOME OF THE SHOW'S CHARACTERS, I WANT GOOD DISCUSSION

4 hours ago, Kerbiter said:

<gene_the_third has joined>

<lil_gene> Brother?

<gene_the_third> From another star?

<lil_gene> Oh yeah

gene_the_third hugs lil_gene

Owww! how cute!

Is something that pleases me. Nerdy Humans and Nerdy Kermans Geeking around.

^^

Dude, this chapter was the most fun to read, also makes me wonder how these future hyouman are more advanced than the kerbals?

Did they plan to share the FTL technology? In Exchange for some SSTO blueprints maybe?

On 4/10/2016 at 11:51 PM, Kerbiter said:

STORY WILL CONTINUE: NEXT WE WILL SEE THE ROCKETS BE TESTED AND THE LAUNCHES OF THE SATELLITES WILL COME SOON

PLEASE COMMENT ON SOME OF THE SHOW'S CHARACTERS, I WANT GOOD DISCUSSION

Well, I certainly wouldn't want to play poker with the Kerbals.  They obviously know way more than they're telling and seem to hold the high cards, but are fooling the humans into thinking otherwise..  All Kerbals were born to be hustlers,. those magnificent little green bastids :)

On the human side, they should be afraid.  Very afraid.  Kerbals are obviously much quicker on the uptake than humans, rather like the Moties in the Pournelle/Niven classic The Mote in God's Eye.   They are no doubt about to come see the humans ready or not.  Even though Kerbals aren't necessarily violent, they are ingeniously stupid, which alone is a threat to the universe itself, not just humanity.

1 hour ago, Geschosskopf said:

Well, I certainly wouldn't want to play poker with the Kerbals.  They obviously know way more than they're telling and seem to hold the high cards, but are fooling the humans into thinking otherwise..  All Kerbals were born to be hustlers,. those magnificent little green bastids :)

On the human side, they should be afraid.  Very afraid.  Kerbals are obviously much quicker on the uptake than humans, rather like the Moties in the Pournelle/Niven classic The Mote in God's Eye.   They are no doubt about to come see the humans ready or not.  Even though Kerbals aren't necessarily violent, they are ingeniously stupid, which alone is a threat to the universe itself, not just humanity.

Yes, unfortunately. Now, what happens if Jeb gets ahold of IRL rockets that are 10x bigger than Kerbal rockets? The insurance alone is a nightmare!

2 minutes ago, KAL 9000 said:

Yes, unfortunately. Now, what happens if Jeb gets ahold of IRL rockets that are 10x bigger than Kerbal rockets? The insurance alone is a nightmare!

Yes, Jeb in an RSS-scaled rocket would be be viewed as an act of war by any other species :)

19 hours ago, Geschosskopf said:

Even though Kerbals aren't necessarily violent, they are ingeniously stupid, which alone is a threat to the universe itself, not just humanity.

Don't underrate the human aptitude for stupidity Mr. Schlosskopf.
As the great Felipe Falanghe used to say.

"A Habilidade de uma civilização apta a exploração espacial se mede em duas variáveis:

Coragem: Para desafiar os limites do desconhecido!

E Estupidez: Para sentar seus rabos ou qualquer parte análoga de sua anatomia em um enorme Míssil balístico intercontinental"

(The ability of an spacefaring civilization is measured by two variables:

Courage: To challenge the limits of the unknown!
And Stupidity: To sit their tails or any similar part of his anatomy in a huge ICBM and aim the unknown !)

3 hours ago, Nahim said:

Don't underrate the human aptitude for stupidity Mr. Schlosskopf.]

Oh, I don't underestimate human stupidity.  I'm a firefighter.  The only reason I have a job at all is because there are so many stupid people.  Most folks get aggravated when they see somebody acting stupid, but I see it as job security :)

THE NEXT DAY

<wernher> rocket in r&d

<potus_no1> Good progress

<wernher> main engine ready

<skelly_jr has joined>

<skelly_jr> Cool

<wernher> who you?

<skelly_jr> I'm Scott Kelly Jr., a resident astronaut on Starlab

<wernher> cool

<wernher> engine test in few hours

<wernher> i watch in control room

<the_seti_man> OK go ahead

A FEW HOURS LATER

<lil_gene has joined>

<lil_gene> OK Wernher you ready to watch?

<wernher> yes gene

<lil_gene> T-10

<potus_no1> That'll be cool

<lil_gene> 9

<lil_gene> 8

<lil_gene> 7

<lil_gene> 6

<jp_man has joined>

<lil_gene> 5

<skelly_jr> jp_man You're just in on an engine test

<lil_gene> 4

<jp_man> Cool

<lil_gene> 3

<lil_gene> 2

<lil_gene> 1

<jp_man> FIRE

<lil_gene> HEY!

FpzJ3Y8.png

<potus_no1> The Alcubierre reciever gets the signal as a bit fuzzy but I see the central probe core and the engine fumes as well as the launch tower

<potus_no1> It's working fine

<wernher> next day booster test

<lil_gene> OK, declared success

THE NEXT DAY

<lil_gene> That was a success

<potus_no1> The Alcubierre reciever in HQ mode has picked up the booster test

No9wkkN.png

<wernher> good pick up

<wernher> we can barely get potato picture

<the_seti_man> Yeah thanks

A FEW WEEKS AFTER SUCCESSFUL TESTING

<gene_the_third> Get a load of this

<lil_gene> What?

<gene_the_third> You don't know?

<lil_gene> The launch of the satellites?

<gene_the_third> Yes, they're coordinated

<lil_gene> They're coordinated

<gene_the_third> Wait you have

<lil_gene> Telepathy?

<gene_the_third> That can only be one in

<lil_gene> 62,450,600,430,200,600

<gene_the_third> WHAT THE

<gene_the_third> That was the exact same number

<lil_gene> How did we get this?

<gene_the_third> That's for another time

<gene_the_third> So the launches will happen in 3 hours

<lil_gene> Checks are happening as I am typing

<the_seti_man has joined>

<the_seti_man> It's on live, I'm watching it live

<skelly_jr> Me too

<potus_no1> This is really cool, I got popcorn

<lil_gene> Snacks ah snacks I'm calling Xander head of KSP operations to talk with you live

<potus_no1> That dude?

<potus_no1> LOL he's an Internet meme now, people were laughing at everything of him

<BACK IN KSP:

Gene on phone: Xander!

Xander: Yes?

Gene: Mission Control, pronto!

Xander: Oh sure

Gene: Good!

>

<lil_gene> He's gonna get here right now

<lil_gene> Portable relayer is a-go!

<MISSION CONTROL SIDE SCREEN:

SET A NICKNAME:

XAND_XAND_____

Xander: Hoo hoo!

<screen clear>

PRESS ANY KEY
<space pressed>

<screen clear>

<xand_xand has joined>

<xand_xand> Hello imbeciles

<lil_gene> Xand, I trust them, don't call them imbeciles

<potus_no1> Bro you gotta see this

<potus_no1> Link:

DEM SSTOS VINE COMPILATION [2081] NEW OHD

<xand_xand> Hmm

*click*

<ESCAPE FROM IRC>

Xander: What the

Interns: *laughing uncontrollably*

Xander: *chuckle*

Xander: This might actually be funny!

Intern Donnen: You think? That's hilarious to the extreme!

<IRC>

<xand_xand> lol

<gene_the_third> Controlling mission BTW

<xand_xand> Oh

<xand_xand> Let me switch to the launch

<xand_xand> Aren't your Alcubierre transmitters better than your recievers?

<potus_no1> Yes, HQ at full FTL speeds

<potus_no1> We have a central commentator weighing out the launch controls

<potus_no1> Everyone knows that man's voice over here

WARP TO T-10

<potus_no1> Come on come on

<gene_the_third> 9, 8, 7, 6, 5

<jp_man> 4, 3, 2, 1, LIFT-OFF

uD1RfgL.png44Gbtoe.png

<potus_no1> THAT'S AWESOME

<jp_man> Both towers clear

<gene_the_third> jp_man why are you doing the main commentary here?

<jp_man> I'm watching through this famous Japanese game streamer, he streams Kerbal

<xand_xand> Kerbal? What's that, there's a game of us?

<jp_man> Oh yes, I have to find it and give it to you

<gene_the_third> You're the prime minister of Japan why are you watching his stream

<jp_man> They gave me today to follow the launch

SOON WE HAVE DEPLOYMENT OF THE SATELLITES

PLEASE TALK ABOUT SOME OF THE THINGS IN THIS NEW SECTION OF THE STORY

YOU CAN ALSO PREDICT THE REST OF THE STORY, SOMETHING COOL IS COMING

Edited by Kerbiter

A little thing: Zurich is still very alive in this story. They actually are the most neutral part of this story, and hosted the central control of both missions. They controlled both launches as they were perfectly aligned to each other. The post-launch control prodecures are handed to each planet's control center, in Houston on Earth and Cape Equator on Kerbin.

wow cool!

Imagine, just imagine that you were an chubby reclusive nerdy guy with an interesting but totally underrated hobby.
Them one day you just discover that your neighbor is also a reclusive Nerdy guy with the SAME underrated hobby as you...

This is what we are seeing here. Both Kerbals and Humans having fun in this newly founded rocket club! (where are the girls?)

Sagan would love it!

Also. I simpli love the concept for an FTL comm!  Is like Early internets... In SPACE!

So let me get this straight

• Reddit, Twitter, Vine, and probably multiple other social media websites somehow still exist
  • Everyone talks like they're on 4chan
  • We still don't have an SSTO

What a dark future we're in for. All that aside, you still have a nice story you've got going. I have my own head canon of kerbals and humans meeting each other, but it doesn't involve us. It involves a game franchise's universe.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.