8 core cpu goes to 100% ? (1.1 Prerelease)

Hi all , first post so sorry if i do something wrong . 

I am using the new prerelease 1.1 and for some reason my amd fx 8350 (4.0 ghz) goes to 100% when i play .
But it only happens when i enter a building. My cpu gradually goes up while in the VAB (for example) which makes the game super laggy and renders me unable to build .
if i launch that vessel it remains super laggy and I have to restart in order to stop the choppyness .

This does not happen in the main menu or ksc screen , i havent been able to test in flight because i cannot go into the VAB/SPH .
I submitted a bug report but was ignored. 

My specs: CPU: amd fx 8350

GPU: AMD hd 7770

RAM: 12gb    (1x8 + 1x4)

DISK: samsung 120gb SSD

I used to play 1.0.5 with a ton of mods and had no issues 

Can someone please help me 

@ii_DyNaMiCs_ii may I point you towards the 1.1 section of the forums?

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/78-11-pre-release-branch/

Though, to be honest, I don't expect you to find a lot of help there. Nothing against you, it's just that's the nature of the pre-release, it's buggy as all get-out. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2016 at 3:35 AM, FullMetalMachinist said:

@ii_DyNaMiCs_ii may I point you towards the 1.1 section of the forums?

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/78-11-pre-release-branch/

Though, to be honest, I don't expect you to find a lot of help there. Nothing against you, it's just that's the nature of the pre-release, it's buggy as all get-out. 

Ah ok , ill put it up there :)

On 4/1/2016 at 3:35 AM, FullMetalMachinist said:

Though, to be honest, I don't expect you to find a lot of help there.

I don't expect you'll find the 1.1 pre-release sub-forum at all because it was hidden a short while ago.  Some threads were preserved (moved into other sub-forums) and others can probably be located if there is a good reason but you would have to ask a mod (probably best to ask in the Kerbal Network sub-forum for a moderator to help you out).

2 minutes ago, FullMetalMachinist said:

@Padishar that is certainly the case now, but if you look at the dates of the OP and my reply, the pre-release had just started and the 1.1 sub-forum was going strong. 

Omg i never realized, I made another post about the current build , I still have the issue , I thought this was it , My bad 

4 minutes ago, FullMetalMachinist said:

@Padishar that is certainly the case now, but if you look at the dates of the OP and my reply, the pre-release had just started and the 1.1 sub-forum was going strong. 

Yes, I meant to reply to this:

12 hours ago, ii_DyNaMiCs_ii said:

Ah ok , ill put it up there :)

...so he would know why he can't find it and what he might be able to do to get access to some of the posts, but I guess I clicked wrong somewhere... :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.