It's "April Fool's Day"

r4pt0r

let's take a moment to remember last year(or was it 2 years ago? Time flies...), when mid March squad announced they were moving to (iirc) pay access forums and 140 character post limits. Being as it wasn't actually on April Fool's, and community sentiment about squad was low at the time due to various complaints about some things, many fell for it and the fallout was heavy.

Looking back at it all now, my inner troll is proud of the treacherous plot, despite my being upset at the time.

But nevertheless @SQUAD, keep your shenanigans in check :P

And everyone else, keep your eyes open for any tomfoolery...

Edited by r4pt0r

6 minutes ago, Scotius said:

Wait...what? How did i missed it?

Confirmed it was 2015, and on the actual 2015 April Fool's, everyone on the forums became a moderator. Sort of. Oh and people began remaking their avatars in crappy ms paint form :D

Edited by r4pt0r

8 hours ago, r4pt0r said:

Confirmed it was 2015, and on the actual 2015 April Fool's, everyone on the forums became a moderator. Sort of. Oh and people began remaking their avatars in crappy ms paint form :D

You just gave me an idea....

Edited by worir4

2 minutes ago, qwertyx2y said:

My avatar still is crappy MS paint form because I'm too lazy to change it...Also, the Comic Sans was great...(never again)

Oh totally forgot about that too!

2 hours ago, TheCardinal said:

About April Fool's Day and Easter Egg's. This morning, during the loading of the game, an icon of a cat with a rainbow at it's tail was moving from left to right on my screen.

showing nyan cat is module managers helpful way of saying you're running in 64bit, or with 64bit mods (can't remember exactly). maybe it also pops up for April 1st too?

Also this;

Edited by katateochi

Just now, N_Danger said:

I've noticed that this forum has been renamed to the Lounge. I didn't notice it yesterday.

A sign of things to come? :wink:

Well, it wasn't like this a few hours ago. And "The Lounge" in Community has been changed to "General Discussion". Interesting. :D

7 minutes ago, N_Danger said:

I've noticed that this forum has been renamed to the Lounge. I didn't notice it yesterday.

A sign of things to come? :wink:

4 minutes ago, GluttonyReaper said:

Well, it wasn't like this a few hours ago. And "The Lounge" in Community has been changed to "General Discussion". Interesting. :D

So it begins....

7 minutes ago, GluttonyReaper said:

I saw it too. A nice touch.

Speaking of April fools easter eggs,  I found something:

22 hours ago, Tw1 said:

UdwjGj4.png

Kls9zk4.png

It looks a little different...

2rztSXv.png

Weird lighting...

fg4fege.png

Edited by Tw1

57 minutes ago, GluttonyReaper said:

At least they only switched the titles. Everybody probably doesn't even pay attention and just clicks "the link in that place" to go to the appropriate subforum. If they'd switched the actual links it'd be chaos.

I pranked a scientist by telling him he could fly a wobbly rocket because it had a probe core on it, which It did. that wasnt the prank though, it was just to distract him from the 8 parachutes that went off with the first stage, sending him ramming into the ground in a huge fireball, killing him instantly. hilarious.

Edited by Kaiser82

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.