Remove one letter from a movie title and describe the new movie in a single line

John FX

An In-Convenent Truth : A divine agreement.

The Day After Tomo Row : A Japanese "friend" diplomatic situation.

Charlie and the Choco-Ate Factory : A particularly murderous chocolate invention.

Lash Gordon : An unusually quick MUA.

Van Almighty : Your one-stop biblical van !

1 hour ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Black Panter - about a pirate that makes pants.

And I thought it was about a black Labrador Retreiver stuck outside on a hot day (Black Panter is what I call my black Labernese after she's been running around for awhile....)

black-labrador-retriever-panting-with-to

2 minutes ago, StrandedonEarth said:

And I thought it was about a black Labrador Retreiver stuck outside on a hot day (Black Panter is what I call my black Labernese after she's been running around for awhile....)

black-labrador-retriever-panting-with-to

I considered making that joke but I changed it for some reason.

Adding to the riff :

Lack Panther : A WWF documentary about the extinction of tigers and jaguars.

Something I just had to do :

AWS : A classic British Rail (British Transport Films ?) employee educational film about Automatic Warning Signal.

Other stuff :

Dep. Impact : A film about lifestyle after department stores.

30 : Bjorn Ironside's invasion on "Rome".

The Rad : A madmen who accidentally killed a mob boss.

Spoiler
20 minutes ago, StrandedonEarth said:

Carface: A dude who had his face tattooed to look like the front of a car...

Or rather :

Anyway :

Arm Aged On : An eternal anti-aging lotion that only preserves the applied spot.

Ail-Safe: Convinced that an umptheenth end of the world is coming, a group of maniacs bury themselves in a bunker designed during the Cold War, but soon some strange voices appear to them.

Tai Chi Boer: An anonymous veteran returns from the Second Boer War, finds out how the farmers have become, and decides to change it all, starting with kicks.

The OST Battalion: A legal conflict breaks out between musicians and producers. Who will win?

Ttraction: The hard sentimental life of a stuttering man in the modern world.

16 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Tor: Ragnarok - Loki just figured out how to browse the dark web.

This one made me laugh, mainly because I guessed the description before I actually read it.

Spoiler
7 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

The L Ion King.

Like, NASA ? Or this :

3 hours ago, StrandedonEarth said:

A Quit Place: About a large employer whom nobody can tolerate working for, so they all quit

Talk about the news...

Anway :

Start Little : A journey to success from a little start.

Kinsman : The Secret Service - an entire family with dedication to keep everyone in touch.

38 minutes ago, IncongruousGoat said:

Airplan!: A documentary about the history of aircraft navigation, covering everything from early long-distance flights, done by map and compass, to modern GPS-driven navigation.

Airplan 2!: A docucomedy showing just how easily Leslie Nielsen can mess up aircraft  navigation, when he ends up in New York after trying to fly from Las Vegas to San Francisco

Plane of the Apes: A bunch of apes take over a 747.

Edited by StrandedonEarth

Huh: A depressed woman is being hunted by a serial killer, but she doesn't even care.

Max Pane: Based off of the popular video game, Max Pane is the story of the company that replaces all the glass that gets broken in action sequences.

2 days later; After an artificial pathogen is released from a lab, the UK is completely overrun with zombies. A group of survivors try to find safety, only to find out that they don't need to, as all the zombies starve 2 days later.

49 minutes ago, roboslacker said:

2 days later; After an artificial pathogen is released from a lab, the UK is completely overrun with zombies. A group of survivors try to find safety, only to find out that they don't need to, as all the zombies starve 2 days later.

OK... I have to...

8 days later... the sequel to @roboslacker's epic 2 days later... lmao... :rolleyes:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.