Its the little things mod pack

TMasterson5

Its the little things mod pack

I think that a lot of us agree that its the little details in games that make the biggest difference. With that in mind myself and Rob Forrest have set out to make a mod pack with all the little things that you dont see in the game. While this pack is mostly oriented towards an RP that we a part of and as such will feature mostly military related items, we will take requests for non military things as well and will respond to as many as possible. So let us know what you think so far and what you think should be included in the future. Thanks for your support and enjoy!

Spacedock Download

Edited by TMasterson5

7 minutes ago, martinezfg11 said:

It would be cool if you could have a "KerbinSide" version of this mod.

Any idea how to do that? I have zero haha

Good idea though

Version .1.1 is now live with additional parts added including tank traps, medical facilities, and barriers

2 minutes ago, AlphaAsh said:

Shouldn't be hard to use the same .mu files with a KK config. Any mu can be a static, as long as it's configured so that KK will load it.

So how would I go about adding these to a KK config?

Grab some examples of a cfg for a static from a statics pack. Switch out the mu reference in a cfg to that of one of your models. Run KSP. Fire up the KK editor tools. Ta da, your .mu can now be placed as a static.

On 4/1/2016 at 0:39 AM, selfish_meme said:

Grumble grumble, I have several hours of footage that now needs to be redone....because this is awesome!

Were here for you sir!

V.1.2 is live!

Changelog: V.1.2
    Parts added: grass/arctic/desert baseplates, pillbox
    Tweakscale functionality added to baseplates

The download is not working???

This is what comes up...

Not Found

The requested URL /TMasterson5_2247/Its_the_little_things/Its_the_little_things-1.3.zip was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at cdn.spacedock.info Port 80

Please fix because I am dying to check out the new helipad, runway and hanger pieces.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, BT Industries said:

This is what comes up...

Please fix because I am dying to check out the new helipad, runway and hanger pieces.

Thanks.

That is something on your end, I just downloaded it perfectly fine. So I cant help you there man sorry

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2016 at 10:49 PM, martinezfg11 said:

It would be cool if you could have a "KerbinSide" version of this mod.

On 4/1/2016 at 0:27 AM, AlphaAsh said:

Shouldn't be hard to use the same .mu files with a KK config. Any mu can be a static, as long as it's configured so that KK will load it.

On 4/1/2016 at 0:31 AM, AlphaAsh said:

Grab some examples of a cfg for a static from a statics pack. Switch out the mu reference in a cfg to that of one of your models. Run KSP. Fire up the KK editor tools. Ta da, your .mu can now be placed as a static.

On 4/3/2016 at 11:27 PM, BT Industries said:

This is what comes up...

Thanks.

Version .3 is up which includes the following:

Added tweakscale functionality to ALL parts. Scale Away!
    Added the long awaited Kerbal Konstructs functionality. You can now use KK to spawn instances of all included parts from this mod!
    Minor CFG and Unity work to set up stuff for future updates better
    Runway and helipad pieces readded
    Resizing of parts done
    1.1 full functionality confirmed

The download link should be working now and for all those that keep requesting it, it is now KK compatible. @AlphaAsh I got it working after discovering the multi word bug thing that was happening. Thanks for your help on this man!

6 hours ago, Matuchkin said:

When Vessel mover updates, this is going to be even better!:D

It is updated. Also if you have Kerbal Konstructs it works with that system as well.

On 5/3/2016 at 7:28 AM, AlphaAsh said:

@TMasterson5 FYI

Having a folder called 'game data' in a zip gave me a support headache yesterday. Please fix so I don't have another, thank you chap.

If that gave you a support issue then someone has is installed incorrectly. The folder inside the game data folder entitled "itsTheLittleThings" is the folder that needs to be put into peoples game data folder.

7 minutes ago, Eskandare said:

@TMasterson5, would you mind if I created a set of Kerbal Konstructs configs for you? I really like the models but as parts I don't think they work as well.

They've got KK configs chap. It's why when someone decided that GameData/game data/itsTheLittleThings was obviously the right install path, KK went nuh uh and blew a raspberry.

Deity knows what CKAN does with it.

16 minutes ago, AlphaAsh said:

They've got KK configs chap. It's why when someone decided that GameData/game data/itsTheLittleThings was obviously the right install path, KK went nuh uh and blew a raspberry.

Deity knows what CKAN does with it.

Oh okay I see now. haha 

Yeh, CKAN works like this, Garbage in = Garbage out. Pretty much like any other computer system.

Edited by Eskandare