Its the little things mod pack

TMasterson5

1 hour ago, Eskandare said:

@TMasterson5, would you mind if I created a set of Kerbal Konstructs configs for you? I really like the models but as parts I don't think they work as well.

Already done sir.

12 hours ago, AlphaAsh said:

The folder in your zip should be GameData, not game data. That's my point, it's confusing and I'm getting the support calls for a problem you're creating.

1 hour ago, AlphaAsh said:

They've got KK configs chap. It's why when someone decided that GameData/game data/itsTheLittleThings was obviously the right install path, KK went nuh uh and blew a raspberry.

Deity knows what CKAN does with it.

Because reading instructions is SUPER hard. They are pretty clearly worded on what goes into the KSP game data folder and what doesn't. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8.7.2016 at 3:30 AM, Maltman said:

What is this mod? I've looked at it on ckan space sock and now here but I have no idea what it is even though I am interested in it. 

Can you make a description please?

yeah, that would be nice. just write the features down in the OP or something.

• 3 months later...

Hi, TMasterson5!  Just updated all my mods to KSP 1.2.1, and added Its the Little Things mod pack to my collection, along with Kerbal Konstructs. Both mods appear in my game but for some reason, It's the Little Things is not being recognized by Kerbal Konstucts, and is not appearing in its inventory, although it is appearing in my Kerbal inventory. What am I doing wrong?  Thanks in advance for your help!

On 7/8/2016 at 3:30 AM, Maltman said:

What is this mod? I've looked at it on ckan space sock and now here but I have no idea what it is even though I am interested in it. 

Can you make a description please?

See below

On 8/1/2016 at 3:27 PM, blub01 said:

yeah, that would be nice. just write the features down in the OP or something.

Various placeable statics for kerbal konstructs and the SPH

47 minutes ago, IsleBoyDLB said:

Hi, TMasterson5!  Just updated all my mods to KSP 1.2.1, and added Its the Little Things mod pack to my collection, along with Kerbal Konstructs. Both mods appear in my game but for some reason, It's the Little Things is not being recognized by Kerbal Konstucts, and is not appearing in its inventory, although it is appearing in my Kerbal inventory. What am I doing wrong?  Thanks in advance for your help!

I'm not totally sure as I am using it just fine in my 1.2.1 save so I can't really help you much there. Did you install it manually or through CKAN?

23 hours ago, IsleBoyDLB said:

Manually, maybe that's the problem!! LOL!

1 hour ago, IsleBoyDLB said:

Hi, TMasterson5, I came to the realization that my problem is more of a lack of understanding of how Kerbal Konstructs works. I appreciate your efforts, though. BTW, love this mod!! Been looking for something like this for a long time! Thank you!

Kerbal Konstructs is a bit finicky so I understand the issues with that haha And no problem glad you like it man!

• 1 year later...