KerbalJointReinforcement for KSP 1.1

emerald

KerbalJointReinforcement (folder) includes KerbalJointReinforcement.version and Plugin(folder) this includes

KerbalJointReinforcement.dll and PluginData(folder) this includes

KerbalJointReinforcement(folder) this includes

config.xml

at least in my not working install. Anything wrong?

4 minutes ago, XxDARKWOLF67Xx said:

Got it working. Docking ports and radially attached engines seem to still be weak. Probably the way unity 5 handles them. Will tie me over until ferram can properly patch it. I could also put up a strait game data file to make installing much easier.

How did you get it working?

3 minutes ago, ferram4 said:

The code isn't working because you haven't made the changes necessary to actually make the stiffening function.  There is a lot more to fixing a mod than making sure that no errors pop up.

Oh, did he literally just recompile it for 1.1?

Edit: Btw someone in the original KJR thread said they would gift you KSP on steam.

Edited by Arte

9 minutes ago, ferram4 said:

Why?  Don't bother, I have no interest in running a rat race against multiple pre-release versions.  People can be patient.  People should be patient.

Yeah, I understand. :)

A small change to ensure strong joints in repo.

For me it stabilizes a super wobbly rocket to not wobble the slightest (running KSP 1.1.0.1183).

ferram4, the mod is yours, I is not my intention to steal it and you as the maintainer may do however you want.

Regards.

Edit:

As I've seen just now, ferram4 has a 1.1 compatible lib in his git repo, so lets take that one.

Thank you, ferram4.

Edited by emerald

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.