"Recover Vessel" KSP Survival Story [Part XI: "The Derelict Mine"]

ZooNamedGames

Beginning to write the next... overly awaited part to the series. I hope you all enjoy :) I am going to make this one longer than normal to account for the excessive time gap . Expect a release within an hour or two.

Edited by ZooNamedGames

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
44 minutes ago, Wolfair corp. said:

I'm sad I missed this one.

Do this is still going on?

I asked the same thing in September of last year!

3 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

I'm tempted to but the last few attempts have been delayed due to writers block.

Well, if you have enough writer's blocks, can you at least build a writer' block castle? :D

Edited by adsii1970

2 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

I asked the same thing in September of last year!

Well, if you have enough writer's blocks, can you at least build a writer' block castle? :D

That would be fantastic Q.Q . I got a long trip coming soon so maybe during that I can get some writing done.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, kerbinorbiter said:

that descent kinda sounds like a DECQ soyuz on a retrograde entry attitude :P 

It's kind of similar too :) although unintended :wink: seeing as the mission is intended more to parallel a failed Mercury mission (probably Aurora 7 or Friendship 7) more than a Russian one.

But I'm glad someone's at least reading this... it was a lot of good work that really never got any real momentum nor following.

I might return to this as it is the best chance to kill this erge to return to writing... after all my Spoiled series didn't do so well so might as well pick this up. It's my only successful one anyhow. That said; I'm aiming for something decently sized by Friday. If nothing else, maybe get back into the rhythm of releasing them weekly.

It's about damn time she came back home, right everybody?!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.