Kerbal Space Program Extreme Engineer Challenge!

Here is your goal: Get to Eeloo.  Choose your own difficulty, as shown below.

Easy: Get to Eeloo, land, with up to a 100 ton ship, only using .625 meter parts, with no Kerbals. 

Medium: Get to Eeloo, land, with up to a 25 ton ship, only using .625 meter parts, with 1 Kerbal.

Hard: Get to Eeloo, land with up to a 10 ton ship, only using .625 meter parts, with 2 Kerbals.

EXTREME:  Get to Eeloo, land and orbit with one ship (That splits into a lander and probe), with up to 5 tons total, only using .625 meter parts, with 3 Kerbals.

Try your best, and I can show some of my own attempts soon, once I get a successful one.  Only one mod is allowed, and that mod is TweakScale, so you can have more of a variety of parts.  When you finish, send me screenshots in the replies, and when you have Kerbals, plant a flag!  Other mods that you can use are including all visual mods, and physics mods (except for OP mods).  If you have the Kerbol Plus mod, try to land on the Comet with the varied difficulties applied.  If you think this is a easy challenge in the Extreme mode, then land on all of the planets / moons with a .625 meter lander (rocket too), with no refuelling.  If you have any suggestions, feel free to suggest them!  Also, I was wondering if there was any suggestions on mods for this challenge that might work also.  This is made for 1.0.5, but it should work for anyone that has 1.1 currently.  Most complex design can be featured on my youtube channel (SpaceExplorator), which isn't a thrill because it would be my first video... but still it would be worth it to beat EXTREME with a super complex design!  

Edited by SpaceExplorator

The only suggestion I have is to remove the weight limit and add a score board for those who complete it. I also would like to know if I could make a badge for this challenge. I am also curious if I can use the radial xenon tanks. Thanks

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.