[ASC-III] Air Superiority Challenge - King of the Hill (BDArmory 4v4 AI Duels: WW1 Theme) - Now Concluded!

Just now, inigma said:

Do you want me to run it in ASC-I? If so, I'll need a KSP 1.0.5 saved version. If not, hang on to it for ASC-II starting sometime next week.

You're welcome to try but I made the modifications on 1.1 and from the prerelease I discovered that 1.1 craft won't work on 1.0.5

Feel free to try though, if not, save it for ASC-II, if it does work then feel free to enter it in ASC-I

Just now, Spearka said:

You're welcome to try but I made the modifications on 1.1 and from the prerelease I discovered that 1.1 craft won't work on 1.0.5

Feel free to try though, if not, save it for ASC-II, if it does work then feel free to enter it in ASC-I

No worries. Keep it for ASC-II, and re-post your entry there when it starts up in a new thread. :)

16 hours ago, JollyGreenGI said:

@Hobbes Novakoff My god, that battle was very well put together. I'm not gonna point out any particular part, because damn, you gotta see it to believe it. I'm glad someone's still getting some use out of the Matadors.

which battle? was it recorded? i wanna see!  (maybe im missing something with all the thread posts lol)

9 hours ago, Monkey29399 said:

Here's my more improved craft:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gdnymv35ufle9no/Fighter%20Mk1-2.craft?dl=0

I would also like this craft to replace my old fighter Mk1.

Also, I have a question.

Since BDA doesn't activate the jammers automatically, do you activate them manually at the start of the match?

Erm, I still need the craft updated in the first page of the challenge.

I'm having trouble as I'm in 1.0.5, with the mods, and I can't get any of the mods (with the exception of the camera mod) to work... A: Can someone send me a link with all of the mods pre-downloaded so I can just drop them in the GameData file and load them. B: Tell me what I'm doing wrong, because I'm fairly certain I have the correct mod versions, but none work.... Thank you!

10 hours ago, Jollyfellow said:

I'm having trouble as I'm in 1.0.5, with the mods, and I can't get any of the mods (with the exception of the camera mod) to work... A: Can someone send me a link with all of the mods pre-downloaded so I can just drop them in the GameData file and load them. B: Tell me what I'm doing wrong, because I'm fairly certain I have the correct mod versions, but none work.... Thank you!

did you put them in the game data folder

11 hours ago, Jollyfellow said:

Hi, Jollyfellow, and welcome aboard!

As mentioned above, there is a specific way to install the mods. You'll want to open the .zip files before putting them in your Game Data folder, and make sure to read any install instructions, too.

Hope this helps. If not, a screenshot of your GD file moght be helpful. You'll need to upload it to a third party source first, though.

35 minutes ago, commonnerfer said:

wow its going to be an interesting fight just did a 1v1 tied it 

are we allowed to have different variants or can there be one without missiles one with

like the co pilot has no missiles while the other one does 

Yes, you may have a variant of the plane, but you have to submit both, and both have to meet regulations. In the first few pages there's one or two varied teams.

7 hours ago, Dman979 said:

Hi, Jollyfellow, and welcome aboard!

As mentioned above, there is a specific way to install the mods. You'll want to open the .zip files before putting them in your Game Data folder, and make sure to read any install instructions, too.

Hope this helps. If not, a screenshot of your GD file moght be helpful. You'll need to upload it to a third party source first, though.

Okay, so I have unzipped the mods, and put them in the GameData folder, this is why I'm confused as to why they're not working. I went back to 1.1, and most of them work fine. So this is why I was asking if someone could just send me the exact mods/ mod versions as well as anything else required to get them all working, so that I could just unzip them and play, as it would be much easier and I could get to work on entering the competition sooner. Thanks again! And thank you for welcoming me!

hey guys what do i do if i tied the king of the hill in a 2v2 ??? i have it recorded my kerbal was the last alive but didn't live much longer than his you should see tomarrow I'm linking a video 

Edited by commonnerfer

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.