[ASC-III] Air Superiority Challenge - King of the Hill (BDArmory 4v4 AI Duels: WW1 Theme) - Now Concluded!

4 minutes ago, Hobbes Novakoff said:

Isn't KAX not updated yet?

Sorry, KAX is not needed. Only Firespitter is. KAX has not been updated yet (but it seems to work just dropping the KAX 1.0.5 folder with the latest version of firespitter)

1 hour ago, jrodriguez said:

Sorry, KAX is not needed. Only Firespitter is. KAX has not been updated yet (but it seems to work just dropping the KAX 1.0.5 folder with the latest version of firespitter)

To clarify, you need KAX (the 1.0.5 version) AND ONLY the "Plugins" and "Resources" folder of the latest version of Firespitter.  that's what I did and it works great.

@jrodriguez

Wow, that was intense! Excellent music scoring, editing and production. Can you do all the videos now? :) I would offer to run some more matches but it might be seen as a conflict of interest. How do you find such epic match music?

1 hour ago, g00bd0g said:

@jrodriguez

Wow, that was intense! Excellent music scoring, editing and production. Can you do all the videos now? :) I would offer to run some more matches but it might be seen as a conflict of interest. How do you find such epic match music?

Thanks. Haha I don't mind to do more videos. About the music I'm using Spotify. The artist is "Audiomachine"!

OP updated with latest win. Wow. That VulcaRaptor...  tied with SuiciadalInsanity for most ASC wins at 6.  Who will stop the VulcaRaptors from reaching the coveted 10 win crown (and thus trigger a rules change for modern dogfighting matches, and a roll over to ASC-III)?

I can't wait to see how my Evods match up. One more competitor to go! :)

Edited by inigma

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.