Sentinel Heavy Industries ASRR MKIV 6X6

9eE4N7l.png?1    ffdeUEG.png?1

The Sentinel Conglomerate is proud to announce the 2016 "Model 4" Advanced Surface Reconnaissance Rover, new from Sentinel Heavy Industries.

The Sentinel "Model Four" ASSR has been new updated and features several new features, improvements, and additions. First and foremost is the all new advanced 6x6 wheel base featuring an all new frame and suspension reinforcement structure.

IdIJJb9.jpg?1

New in Model four is a fully redundant sensor suit containing all the latest scientific equipment, backed up by dual transmission antenna's that re featured in model four's newly upgraded communications suite. Model four also features a surface "truth" and GPS location monitoring system, as well as a fully functioning materials bay for all your science needs.

LCsQ6X9.jpg?1

Also new in Model four is the tripple redundant power pack featuring,

* An FL-T100 Fuel Tank and Twin Fuel Cells
* Four PB-NUK Reactors
* Back up Solar power pack

Powering a Tripple Z-1k rechargeable battery-back.

Model Four also features fully autonomous auto-pilot for all your rescue operations needs.

See your Authorized Sentinel Dealer for more,

https://kerbalx.com/DamionRayne/SHI-ASRR-4-6x6

Glamour Shot

2nlFA4I.jpg?1

I rescued my account just to say....

That's really really nice.

does it make it too long / unwieldy if you add in a service bay and tuck the small science parts inside? although that might leave the nose area looking a little bland.

I might try playing with a similar design myself tonight.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.