Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Played KSP while back and I know i had SETI ctt which gave antennas to all cores and bunch of other stuff, now in seti ctt settings there is few lines for stock experiments.

Problem is i cant find anywhere legacy version of mod to copy those settings or something. So does anybody have link or something to old SETI ctt or some other solution? Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5. April 2016 at 0:39 AM, phoda said:

Played KSP while back and I know i had SETI ctt which gave antennas to all cores and bunch of other stuff, now in seti ctt settings there is few lines for stock experiments.

Problem is i cant find anywhere legacy version of mod to copy those settings or something. So does anybody have link or something to old SETI ctt or some other solution? Thanks!

Old SETIctt was split into new SETIctt and new SETIrebalance. Integrated antenna to all probe cores thus became part of SETIrebalance, available from the same thread. Though a lot of other stuff was added, but it should be fairly easy to extract the configs which you like for personal use.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2016 at 6:39 PM, Yemo said:

Old SETIctt was split into new SETIctt and new SETIrebalance. Integrated antenna to all probe cores thus became part of SETIrebalance, available from the same thread. Though a lot of other stuff was added, but it should be fairly easy to extract the configs which you like for personal use.

I still think legacy should be available for download, also uploading to curse would be nice also as when i tried to download setictt spacedock was down

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9.4.2016 at 9:49 AM, phoda said:

I still think legacy should be available for download, also uploading to curse would be nice also as when i tried to download setictt spacedock was down

Legacy uploads would take a lot of effort while providing little benefit. Same goes for curse. I provide(d) several mods, so even updating at one location takes quite some effort.

Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...