Really Advanced Photo Sequence: Kerpollo 11.

So you can probably tell by how many different maneuvers and stuff I did, that this photo sequence took place over SEVERAL missions. I had to fly to the Mun like four times, reach escape velocity twice, land twice, splash down once, get on a return trajectory once, do three Transposition and Docking sequences, and fake a Lunar Docking once.

The end result, though, is a pretty believable looking Lunar Orbit Rendezvous Mission with the Kerpollo pack.

Here\'s the album. Every photo has a description.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151002863543830.451570.571363829&type=1&l=3ccfcf9d56

holy smokes thats awesome! what texture pack/mod you usin?? 8)

The crafts were part of GoDamnit\'s old 'Kerpollo' pack. After this album was made, I went ahead and actually redid the Command and Service Module so it would look a little more realistic. Here\'s a picture of it attached to the LM:

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=15399.0;attach=25029;image

Damn O.O How did you do the docking both before and after the landing at the mun?

haha. I didn\'t. I launched several missions in different configurations to make it look like that. For the docking in lunar orbit, I cut the LM loose and then uploaded the photos backward to look like I was approaching and then connecting.

I think it took four Mun flights to get the Lunar Orbit sequences right.

haha. I didn\'t. I launched several missions in different configurations to make it look like that. For the docking in lunar orbit, I cut the LM loose and then uploaded the photos backward to look like I was approaching and then connecting.

I think it took four Mun flights to get the Lunar Orbit sequences right.

Wow, well f you because you got me excited lol. It looks amazing though, good job!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.