Show off your awesome KSP videos!

Talisman

I tried searching for a video thread but found none, and since we have an awesome KSP picture thread, why not have one for videos as well, I know there are a lot of cool KSP videos on youtube, I\'ve even made one my self here:

So post your own videos and comment on everyone else\'s. 8)

Second one reminds me of one of Gerry Anderson\'s Helijets, as seen in 'Thunderbirds'. Looks just about as kerbal, too!

Haha, it does look very similar! It was actually my first attempt at a VTOL craft, there\'s like 5 different models but they\'re all extremely unstable as I tried to improve the first model, turns out the first model is the best I can do.

Here is some of my work. Mainly Machinima stye, and the occasional Kerbal slaughter fest for my own amusement. Them voting for me was a big mistake. :P

I\'m currently working on a fourth production. Early renderings so far. It is unlikely you would care since this IS the internet, but in case you do care, here\'s a hint: Kaputnik.

Streetlamp, where did you get the Pan Am thing from 2001? Has anybody made an Ares and Discovery? Moonbus probably wouldn\'t be very practical.

Right here on the forums. Link=> http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=4325.msg62671#msg62671

As for Ares I doubt it, but there is a deep space mod that has parts that are quite similar to Discovery. Link=> http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=8363.0

May I post the videos of another person? He\'s an up-and-coming KSP LPer who makes enjoyable and usually somewhat explosive videos. I believe he deserves way more views than he gets... I\'m lucky to have stumbled upon his series.

His channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/watchnasatvcom

This is one of the videos in his series so far (I just picked one at random, they\'re all brilliant.)

I\'m currently doing the final render on a new video. But still even while you wait you have to keep the ball rolling so... yeah.

A minor effect test in seeing if the innards of the MK1 capsule are flammable. Bill, Jeb and Bob were quite against the idea so they decided to attach television screens to the windows. I guess we\'ll never know the true results of the test seeing how the real test was never done.

I\'m going to boot the pathetic camera movement. It turned out terribly and I was far to lazy to remove it.

Slightly off topic, but it is about videos: What screen capture software do people recommend? I was about to buy FRAPS when I decided I would ask here first.

To be on topic: rapid assembly of rockets depends on the use of Alt+left-click, as demonstrated here (in the 30 seconds I could capture with the free version of FRAPS):

http://youtu.be/lW7vkKB4uxY

They have done it. The Kerbals broke the chains of Kerbin and ascended a small unmanned vehicle to the heavens. Well done greens, well done.

This took far longer to edit and render than it should have. Never-the-less it is finished. If I could make the capsule unmanned (Leave out mechjeb I know about it) I would have. Now I must finish this post so I can de-orbit them. Bill recently informed ground control they have run out of urine bags. Looks like I have a crisis on my hands.

This took far longer to edit and render than it should have.
However long it took, it was worth it. Plus, bonus points for using that bit of music from Serenity that always makes me cry.

Slightly off topic, but it is about videos: What screen capture software do people recommend? I was about to buy FRAPS when I decided I would ask here first.

I would recommend FRAPS. Very simple and efficient to use. Doesn\'t slow down my system a bit.

Good tip on that Alt-Click btw, didn\'t know about that.