Mechanical Mouse Industries - Kethane & Payload Packs Released!!!

Dani-Sang

Still not known - we got a lot of work recently, so don't expect update soon.

Ay, we want to deliver a finished plugin and that takes time. Not only are we making a finished product, but also documentation to use Kethane for your own plugin's etc etc.

Currently I'm busy as freelancer and even have to work this weekend. After that I got "free" time again and kulesz an I will work hard to finish it.

thats understandable, developing and marketing takes time

and not everybody has that much time to waste

Not a waste of time if its fun and makes them happy. But still I understand what your saying. Moddin is a big time cOmitment for a small payoff. It's good work the modded a do but people tend to take it for granted. I hope you guys have a good time developing this mod, it is great!

Not a waste of time if its fun and makes them happy. But still I understand what your saying. Moddin is a big time cOmitment for a small payoff. It's good work the modded a do but people tend to take it for granted. I hope you guys have a good time developing this mod, it is great!

ThQ, I appreciate your words!

will you be adding kethane tanks in every size?

So this is def my fav lil mun mission going on

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32631[/ATTACH]

Here's the Kethane Crew Station

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32632[/ATTACH]

And here are the Multipurpose Trucks (ISA, Debris Cleaning Laser Plus Kethane Extracting, Pumping, and Converting)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32633[/ATTACH]

Let me just say, the Kethane mod is incredible. Also, it actually works with the new planets without any modifications.

El6IS.jpg

Not even the name can make me dislike it! ;p

Glad you like it Nova, it means much to us :).

And we named it Kethane for a reason ;)

Glad to read all those things :-) I like this plugin a lot, same as I like making it. However recently I don't have much time, so unfortunately it must wait.

I've already got a lot of new code done, but there's still a lot to do. I also don't want to release something that is not tested and at least 99% sure.

So... there's quite a long road ahead, but I won't leave it as it is - there will be a good update, sooner or later :)

im getting that the solar pannels ae not useable with th current version...otherwise looks great minus the fact i still cant get onto the moon sucessfully

but i look forward to future add-ons also any know how i can fix the issue with the solar pannels aying theyre not compatible or is it just a bug and i know i dont have an outdated version of th kethane pack

Regarding the Solar Panels,

I'm aware of the issue but I don't have a grip on other plugins. However there are a whole new bunch of stuff about to be released. I just need to yell at somebody to do so :)

well ok, that is great.

will the new parts replace old ones or will i need to re make some of my probes??

There's an unreleased pack of new energy parts (5 or so solar panels, 2 batteries, 1 engine) which I'm responsible for.

They look really cool but need to be balanced against the other stuff, which means I first have to calculate efficiency values for the other stuff.

Im curious ... Will Kethane-density differ from planet to planet? Kethanepockets would by logic be more plentyful on rocky planets and moons than on desert- or magma-planets in example. Also - will there be a way to convert Kethane to energy, maybe?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.