GLITCH-MANIA!!! | KSP First Time in 1.1

Alex J Derpert

I hope the SQUAD Staff don't fix these glitches. I LOVE THEM!!!

Also check out my KSP Ship pack. BUT BE WARNED!!! THEY HAVENT BEEN TESTED IN 1.1!!!

IF this happens to be the very first video you have watched by me, please do consider watching some of my other videos. Feel free, to drop a comment, like and subscribe!!!

10 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

"The front end is like, bouncing like crazy!"

Sometimes, I wish funny glitches happened to me. (Even though I am still in 1.0.5) Some people just seem to be kraken bait (in a good way). You, Danny2462, (and not me.) Great vid!

Thank you very much! Honestly, I understand when you wish funny glitches happened to you. I have had that feeling for a very long time. And during the making of this video, it took a lot of time to find the right glitches. Heck, there are even so many deleted scenes in which glitches don't happen. Sometimes you kind of have to think of the most unnecessary and radical questions when you do this. For example:

"Do I have to ram the plane into the Kerbal?"

"Do I have to run him over at 4X warp?"

"Do I have to stretch him between two Advanced Grabbing Units?" (If you watched Danny2462's video on that, you'll get the reference) (Also called 'The Glitch Device')

"Do you have to stuff tons of Kerbals in a 2.5m service bay?"

etc.

4X physics warp is also very helpful in situations like these. It can mess with the physical and structural stability of the vessel and sometimes cause the craziest things to happen! 

2 hours ago, Alex J Derpert said:

Thank you very much! Honestly, I understand when you wish funny glitches happened to you. I have had that feeling for a very long time. And during the making of this video, it took a lot of time to find the right glitches. Heck, there are even so many deleted scenes in which glitches don't happen. Sometimes you kind of have to think of the most unnecessary and radical questions when you do this. For example:

"Do I have to ram the plane into the Kerbal?"

"Do I have to run him over at 4X warp?"

"Do I have to stretch him between two Advanced Grabbing Units?" (If you watched Danny2462's video on that, you'll get the reference) (Also called 'The Glitch Device')

"Do you have to stuff tons of Kerbals in a 2.5m service bay?"

etc.

4X physics warp is also very helpful in situations like these. It can mess with the physical and structural stability of the vessel and sometimes cause the craziest things to happen! 

A service bay? Wasn't that Nexter?

7 hours ago, KAL 9000 said:

A service bay? Wasn't that Nexter?

Actually, that was Nexter. But I was trying to say that you have to think of the craziest ways to make a glitch work in KSP. I thought of that because I recently watched one of his videos by the time I was making the previous reply.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.