Blue Hawk Industries

TMasterson5

Blue Hawk Industries

HLSlKDi.pngBlue Hawk Industries is a mod pack for 1970's era weapons and is a finalized mod. It will no longer be added to, but will be maintained for functionality.

DROPBOX DOWNLOAD

• Important Notes
    • The download comes with the required portions of North Kerbin Dynamics for the nuclear weapons to work. If you already have NKD installed in your game, then you do not need the one included with this download. It is there for people who want the nuclear weapons included in this mod to function but dont want the entire NKD mod.
    • The F-14 IVA looks much better with Rastor Prop Monitor Downloaded.
    • If you have a problem with the mod functioning, read the instructions that came with the download and ensure that you followed them. This will solve a lot of problems.
Edited by TMasterson5
update

1 minute ago, Svm420 said:

I would love to see a R-3R missile frequently used by Mig 21s against the f4. Really it a reverse engineered Aim-9B so I understand if you don't want to redo the sidewinder.

P.E.W. has something like that I believe. But maybe in the future. For now this mod will be mostly NATO side stuff. Soviet side is planned but not soon.

Just now, TMasterson5 said:

P.E.W. has something like that I believe. But maybe in the future. For now this mod will be mostly NATO side stuff. Soviet side is planned but not soon.

Look forward to seeing what you make :) 

8 hours ago, politas said:

Is it correct to assume that this mod requires BD Armory to be installed?

It MIGHT still work without it installed but the parts with BD functions certainly won't work fully. 

///UPDATE///

Version .2 is no up for download.

Raised Aim-7's attach point to that it better matches the weapon mounts to the hardpoint
        Changed the F-14 cockpits model a bit to make the bottom not have as much of a noticible notch where the angle changes
        Messed with the arresting gears strength and deploy angle to make it catch more air more efficiently

.2 also added a 20mm ammo drum

16 hours ago, TMasterson5 said:

There is not no. The link is working fine on mine end so Im not sure what to tell you sorry

Just want to give you a heads up that I'm not able to access the downloads either, and neither can the Jenkins that CKAN runs. I opened an issue with spacedock to see if they can look into the matter: https://github.com/KSP-SpaceDock/SpaceDock/issues/153

Edited by plague006

Per an edited IRC convo in #spacedock:

[15:21] (@VITAS): needs to be uploaded again i think
[15:22] (@VITAS): also the image is missing
[15:22] (@VITAS): so my guess is: its in the db but doesnt exist as folder on the server

[15:26] (@VITAS): you can forward my tips for resolving this

----

I won't be pursuing the issue further as this isn't my battle, but I hope the info I provided helps.

5 hours ago, plague006 said:

[15:22] (@VITAS): so my guess is: its in the db but doesnt exist as folder on the server

----

I won't be pursuing the issue further as this isn't my battle, but I hope the info I provided helps.

I sent an email to SpaceDock's support, so hopefully they'll be able to find the problem.

6 hours ago, plague006 said:

Just want to give you a heads up that I'm not able to access the downloads either, and neither can the Jenkins that CKAN runs. I opened an issue with spacedock to see if they can look into the matter: https://github.com/KSP-SpaceDock/SpaceDock/issues/153

6 hours ago, plague006 said:

----

1 hour ago, Bjalfi said:

I sent an email to SpaceDock's support, so hopefully they'll be able to find the problem.

All I am following this and will likely just relocate the mod back to dropbox since that is ya know, actually stable unlike space dock is

• 3 weeks later...

A10 Warthog stuff maybe. Since the deployment year of the A10 Was 1976 Also a 10 Cockpit with a built in gun and maybe Paveway bombs aswell?

Edit: Also multiple MiG's and Sukhoi aircraft were deployed among them the SU-27 and MiG-31 Both of these look cool and have nearly the same weaponry

Edited by ZolaRioN
Im lazy

1 hour ago, ZolaRioN said:

A10 Warthog stuff maybe. Since the deployment year of the A10 Was 1976 Also a 10 Cockpit with a built in gun and maybe Paveway bombs aswell?

Edit: Also multiple MiG's and Sukhoi aircraft were deployed among them the SU-27 and MiG-31 Both of these look cool and have nearly the same weaponry

The A-10 stuff already exists with other mods so that won't be seen here. 

Im trying to stay on the American side of the Cold War with what's included so that won't be included either sorry. 

Blue Hawk Industries version .4 is out

Changelog:   

Version .4
        Added AN-AWW-7
        Added AIM-9-J-Sidewinder
        Added Minuteman III Nuclear MIRV
        Added Polaris Nuclear Missile
        Added Polaris Missile Tube(Should work for launches while clipped into other parts)
        Added Hound Dog Nuclear Cruise Missile
        Resized some parts

NOTE: The nuclear weapons REQUIRE North Kerbin Dynamics. Because of this included in the download is North Kerbin Dynamics
dependencies. If you already have NKD installed, you DO NOT need this one also. It is only there if you dont have
it and dont want to installl the whole mod.