Blue Hawk Industries

TMasterson5

HOTFIX!!!! Polaris missile and tube function as intended now. Sorry guys.

12 minutes ago, Doc-Zer0G said:

Awesome stuff! Loving the cockpit!

Welcome to the danger-zone!!!!!!

best. movie. ever.

21 hours ago, TMasterson5 said:

Blue Hawk Industries version .4 is out

Changelog:   

Version .4
        Added AN-AWW-7
        Added AIM-9-J-Sidewinder
        Added Minuteman III Nuclear MIRV
        Added Polaris Nuclear Missile
        Added Polaris Missile Tube(Should work for launches while clipped into other parts)
        Added Hound Dog Nuclear Cruise Missile
        Resized some parts

NOTE: The nuclear weapons REQUIRE North Kerbin Dynamics. Because of this included in the download is North Kerbin Dynamics
dependencies. If you already have NKD installed, you DO NOT need this one also. It is only there if you dont have
it and dont want to installl the whole mod.

could we get pics of the updated/added parts? the polaris may be the right size to work with @Laythe2 Boat parts submarine set

otherwise maybe add a tweakscale compatibility with the parts.

anywho, looking better than ever!

1 hour ago, ckirky said:

could we get pics of the updated/added parts? the polaris may be the right size to work with @Laythe2 Boat parts submarine set

otherwise maybe add a tweakscale compatibility with the parts.

anywho, looking better than ever!

The new parts pictures are added in with the the same album on the original post with all the other parts. 

The Polaris Missile works with his parts as does the Polaris launch tube

Thank you, kind words are always appreciated!

Blue Hawk Industries Version .5 is out with what I am extremely proud to say is the first fully functional selection of Nuclear Ballistic Missile parts. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Video of the new parts in action is available on this facebook group page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/372011822987779/ 

2 hours ago, TMasterson5 said:

Blue Hawk Industries Version .5 is out with what I am extremely proud to say is the first fully functional selection of Nuclear Ballistic Missile parts. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Video of the new parts in action is available on this facebook group page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/372011822987779/ 

That advertising, forcing them to join so they can see the video, haha.

35 minutes ago, Commander Jebidiah said:

That advertising, forcing them to join so they can see the video, haha.

Meh wasn't trying to. Just didn't feel like putting the video on YouTube. 

Very cool stuff. I am liking the submarine parts, got the to work right way, very intuitive easy to use ballast and I like that they fill / empty equally.

Couple of requests - the action group names, could they be changed to Empty / Fill instead of Activate/Deactivate generator? 

Also more torque on the Sub Tail and Nose, I have trouble keeping it from rolling.

Great work.

3 hours ago, gomker said:

Very cool stuff. I am liking the submarine parts, got the to work right way, very intuitive easy to use ballast and I like that they fill / empty equally.

Couple of requests - the action group names, could they be changed to Empty / Fill instead of Activate/Deactivate generator? 

Also more torque on the Sub Tail and Nose, I have trouble keeping it from rolling.

Great work.

Thanks for the kind words!

Trying to implement now actually

and yes that has already been changed and is just awaiting release now. 

On 6/6/2016 at 3:38 AM, gomker said:

Great work.

Unfortunate news on this front. Due to the way that it has to be set up I cant change the toggle names from generator. I can only change the non toggle options. For example they are fill start/fill stop right now which works fine but if I change it to fill toggle it doesnt recognize it as a gernerator and therefore doesnt generate the water/air properly so I cant do that sorry.

As for the torque youre not the only one having rolling issues so I have increased the torque by about 2.5 times its former amount so that should fix it. Expect a release some time next week with these fixes and thanks for your support!

BHI Version .6 is now available here: http://spacedock.info/mod/519/Blue Hawk Industries 

Changelog: 

Added mark 48 torpedo
        Added pintle mount from MTW
        Added 50 caliber ammo can 
        Added M2 Browning machine gun
        Changed anti ship missiles to radar guided instead of laser guided
        Changed submarine parts texture a bit which should elimate some odd glare issues underwater
        Increased torque on sub parts to help with rolling issues
        Added NAS plugin for torpedo functionality(Thanks NAS guys!)

42 minutes ago, andreasblom said:

well i use that but the missiles keep getting splashing down and getting destroyed

Odd I don't have that issue so I'm not sure how much help I will be here but I'll try. 

1. What speed are they hitting the water at?(approximately)

2. Do you have them in the missile tube submarine part that is included in the mod?

3. If not, how low to the waterline of the vessel are they?

13 hours ago, TMasterson5 said:

Odd I don't have that issue so I'm not sure how much help I will be here but I'll try. 

1. What speed are they hitting the water at?(approximately)

2. Do you have them in the missile tube submarine part that is included in the mod?

3. If not, how low to the waterline of the vessel are they?

1 tba tommorow morningusing vessel mover it hits at .2 m/s and speeds up when it splashes down

2 they are in the submarine middle part (with the six tubes)

3 pretty sure the attachment node of the missile is below the waterline

Edited by andreasblom

1 hour ago, andreasblom said:

1 tba tommorow morning

1/2/3: I really dont know why youre having problems with them then because they are all working fine on my end and for others. Youre using 1.1 right?

33 minutes ago, phreakshow said:

Which parts use BD Armory and which parts don't? Because I got 1.1.2 and BD Armory isn't supported for that version of KSP.

You pretty much need BD to use this mod, 90% of the parts utilize it. Also BD works with 1.1.x

13 hours ago, andreasblom said:

1 tba tommorow morningusing vessel mover it hits at .2 m/s and speeds up when it splashes down

Use the Alt+F12 menu to activate the hack gravity cheat to slow the impact. Also use the Unbreakable Joints and No Crash Damage. 

New update works great. Now I just wish I could find a good fix for the loading craft issue in water. Only fix I have seen that works is using FAR, but after an hour of trying to become an Aerospace engineer I gave up.

On June 15, 2016 at 5:21 AM, gomker said:

New update works great. Now I just wish I could find a good fix for the loading craft issue in water. Only fix I have seen that works is using FAR, but after an hour of trying to become an Aerospace engineer I gave up.

Thanks I'm glad that you like it! 

As as for the water but yeah sadly there isn't really a good fix for it at the moment. I also hate FAR so I definitely hear you on that one man. 

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome BHI update for you guys!

BHI .7 is now available and includes the following changes:

Added zuni rocket
        Added LAU-10 rocket pod
        Added bgm-109 tomahawk
        Added bgm-109g gryphon
        Added Huey cockpit, cabin, tail, and turbine
        Changed torpedo to radar guided to eliminate some issues and altered its weapons settings
        Fixed(hopefully) sidewinder's collision mesh

So enjoy and let me know what you think and thanks for your continued support!