Blue Hawk Industries

TMasterson5

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE(s)

There has been a few updates that I havent posted about that have revamped the sub parts a bit. So the submarine prop now actually spins, it has been recolored to match Large Boat Parts Pack colors, and the VLS section now has 24 tubes instead of 8, all Polaris ICBM sized. Enjoy!

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, redmonddkgamer said:

But it's a solid block. The tubes aren't actually tubes!

it functions perfectly fine. making circular holes in modeling software is a pain in the ass therefore the block is just solid, the top portion doesnt have a collider on it so it functions flawlessly

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Sgt Doomball said:

Life is like a nuke, you don't know what happens

_AS2u_j3Y1A-DiTGAJ17_-k7BuO9SDk1ubFb_ao6NQmEwuHO6GdQA_QbVnDijXIsBYvdTFy9MLyTrS0hAJ7PoxTVz19hJkgJynVZkKhjtClwVJz6mNvJ-HGnmPRzFciNpHGc5rsp

I thank BHI andTMasterson for this mod now let us fix the animation and the solidity of the slyver tubes

What animation and what do you mean solidity? Gonna need you to be way more clear on that one....... 

• 2 months later...
58 minutes ago, Potato3478 said:

Does this require any other mods?

Does it work with 1.3 too? (Im stupid)

Require no unless you want the nukes to function, then you'll need NKD. There is many mods that help with this one suh as KRX for rotors. 

It *should* however I don't actually support 1.3 yet so it may contain bugs

• 2 months later...
On 6/6/2017 at 3:31 PM, TMasterson5 said:

Require no unless you want the nukes to function, then you'll need NKD. There is many mods that help with this one suh as KRX for rotors. 

It *should* however I don't actually support 1.3 yet so it may contain bugs

I can confirm it does not work in 1.3. 

On 8/8/2017 at 7:24 AM, JediRangerkendor said:

The F-14 cockpit seems to be upside down. When i launch, the artificial horizon is inverted. 

Works fine for me and everyone else Ive asked so that is a you issue, not a mod bug issue. Please dont declare mods broken for a single part and unless also dont declare them broken unless youve confirmed that it is an actual issue with the mod.

• 2 months later...

I really love this mod, it's one of my favorites. Are you still working on it? If so, do you think you could add twin-arm SAM launcher and a SCANFAR radar? Or just more radars, cause I really like yours.

13 minutes ago, Polyus said:

I really love this mod, it's one of my favorites. Are you still working on it? If so, do you think you could add twin-arm SAM launcher and a SCANFAR radar? Or just more radars, cause I really like yours.

I assume you mean this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_26_missile_launcher
and this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCANFAR