Blue Hawk Industries

TMasterson5

@Polyus just checking in I havent forgotten about you I promise, work is getting in the way of modding at the moment. You do know that with this launcher however there would be no way of reloading the launch rails right? And with the radar you know it would be massive?

Updated to be compatible with BD Armory features added as part of the "v1.0.0 - Under the radar, over the horizon" update. If you are still using an older version of BD Armory do not download any future updates, they are not backwards compatible. I will keep the backwards compatible version at the download link as well as new ones so if youre running an old version simply grab the outdated download. If youre running the newest BD Armory updates, grab the newest updates. 

I am also about 100% sure there will be bugs/issues with this version, so please let me know here if there is. Thanks and enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 5:59 AM, TMasterson5 said:

@Polyus just checking in I havent forgotten about you I promise, work is getting in the way of modding at the moment. You do know that with this launcher however there would be no way of reloading the launch rails right? And with the radar you know it would be massive?

Yeah, I know! I just think it'd be cool.

As for the launchers, I actually meant the earlier Terrier/Talos one, but that's a problem, yeah.

• 5 months later...
20 hours ago, TMasterson5 said:

Updated for what?

Hi , a quick check of cfgs ( from the DB download v7)  shows both guns and missiles to be needing some updates and cfg changes in order to work successfully with BDA 1.2.1 and KSP 1.4.3 ( same goes for KSP 1.3.1 and BDA 1,1 final) BDA has changed quite a bit since your last update. Also worth a mention as you have it as a dependency that NKD is also needing updates before it's ready for 1.4.3

• 7 months later...