glibbo

Hello, firstly please forgive me if I have posted in the wrong place, I have looked and tried to find a suitable place for this post and came here.

I want to say how much I love this game, how it has grown and developed itself and myself in unison. How it took me from my first attempt at the game and giving up immediately, because it was seemingly too hard, and then to re-try almost a year later and become completely hooked was an absolute revelation. I realize now that it was and still is, down to all of you, Everyone on this forum has contributed to my fascination and enjoyment of this game, because the forum is a constant provider of information and inspiration and I would never have thought that such a seemingly simple game would have the resources of so many great minds of engineers, physicians, aerodynamics, and all things space related and even more things I never even thought about to get a tin can into space, I am indebted to you all for giving an enjoyment of a game I never thought I would give a second chance...

PS: I have only managed to land on the mun, so the Kerbalverse awaits...

Moving to KSP Discussion.

I understand how you feel, @glibbo... I fell in love with it right away, back in 0.23.5, and have been a hopeless addict ever since.  Not just the game, but the community around it.  It's the best computer-game experience I've ever had, and I look forward to where it goes from here.

Anyway... glad it's working out so well for you! :)

My name is James and I am also a kerbaholic.  I agree with all the posts above but I would like to add that I've been playing computer games since 1980 and I have never played a game where I've learned so much about a real world subject than in KSP.  I've never played a game where the community inspires me to push the envelope of my own game play or constantly amazes me with solutions to problems that would never occur to me. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.