Realism Overhaul w/ 10x/64K?

pearldrumbum

While waiting around for 1.1, and then probably a while more for RO and all the other mods to be updated for it, I've been mostly messing around in sandbox mode with RO. Lately, though, I've been missing playing in the Kerbol System (especially Minmus), but going back to it, it's just too dang small and easy! Plus, I really enjoy using real fuels and real engines a lot more than stock. So I was just wondering if any of you are playing RO using the Kerbol 6.4 or 10x system. Which scale do you use and why? Do you also use Outer Planets, and how do the textures look? Is it even compatible? The 10x thread says yes, but the 64K thread makes no mention of OP.

I know, I could just set it all up and try it out, but an RO install can be time consuming to set up and get working properly, so I'm hoping for a little input before I set it all up.

Thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.